I've never constructed a birthday wishlist or a Christmas one, but since there's a few things I have in mind now, things that I need more than I want. Be prepared!
#1 Air Supply's Mumbo Jumbo.
Couldn't find the album cover. Sorry.
#2 The Time Traveler's Wife.

#3 Irresistable shoooeeeessss!




The only girly bit of me left.

#3 Irresistable shoooeeeessss!




The only girly bit of me left.
An all-expense-paid shoeshopping trip, perhaps!
#4 A huge-enough poster for my ceiling, for me to drool over the nights before bed.
Of Elvis Aaron Presley, that is.
#5 Late King of Pop's This Is It: Like You've Never Seen Him Before, tickets.
Couldn't find a picture of it either.
Got it! :D
Of Elvis Aaron Presley, that is.Got it! :D
That ain't a long list right? And all of em' are reasonable and logical. And I don't really need gifts to be honest, a lovely bear hug or a simple wish will do. (:
G'night and be merry!
No comments:
Post a Comment