Honestly, I don't quite know.
I am not one of those who plans my future 10 years ahead - pretty much a last-minute person. Buy hey! Graduation's over, class party's over, and soon SPM'll be over. It's amazing how five years just flies away right before your eyes. I can still remember my first day in MGS when I went to school and sat beside Hannah with Goh Mei Yi and Subarthy as my class prefect. And oh, how much can you tolerate the prefects for going "Excuse me girls, please don't crowd" when you just stand still for 3 seconds with another friend. That's their term of crowd.
Didn't know why I end up being a prefect, but thank God I quit.
Prefect days in primary school was awesome, in high school, it's like the total opposite.
Anyway, much about the reminiscing part, it'll take me 48 hours to complete this post.
I don't want to tell you my ambition and ex-ambitions but all I know is that I'm very much into aviation. Planes, rockets, space shutters, blablabla, things that fly. Well, little, brief explanation on how I got myself glued to planes. I swear it was love at first sight when I first took an aeroplane. I can still remember, it was to Jakarta, Indonesia and I told mummy I wanted to be a pilot. Then I was further inspired by a movie, some Hong Kong TVB drama mummy was watching. It got me hooked and I was superdetermined to fly me own plane in future. The passion went on for a few years until I heard of height requirements. My dream to become a pilot came tumbling down as if thrown from space, okay.
I am not one of those who plans my future 10 years ahead - pretty much a last-minute person. Buy hey! Graduation's over, class party's over, and soon SPM'll be over. It's amazing how five years just flies away right before your eyes. I can still remember my first day in MGS when I went to school and sat beside Hannah with Goh Mei Yi and Subarthy as my class prefect. And oh, how much can you tolerate the prefects for going "Excuse me girls, please don't crowd" when you just stand still for 3 seconds with another friend. That's their term of crowd.
Didn't know why I end up being a prefect, but thank God I quit.
Prefect days in primary school was awesome, in high school, it's like the total opposite.
Anyway, much about the reminiscing part, it'll take me 48 hours to complete this post.
I don't want to tell you my ambition and ex-ambitions but all I know is that I'm very much into aviation. Planes, rockets, space shutters, blablabla, things that fly. Well, little, brief explanation on how I got myself glued to planes. I swear it was love at first sight when I first took an aeroplane. I can still remember, it was to Jakarta, Indonesia and I told mummy I wanted to be a pilot. Then I was further inspired by a movie, some Hong Kong TVB drama mummy was watching. It got me hooked and I was superdetermined to fly me own plane in future. The passion went on for a few years until I heard of height requirements. My dream to become a pilot came tumbling down as if thrown from space, okay.
Minimum height requirement is 165 cm.
Ugh.
Ugh.
And like hello? Can show mercy to some short people like me or not? Pfft. I think I'm only 155 cm and it's rather impossible to elongate for 10 cm loh. And so, I decided to be an aeronautical engineer. Limiting myself to only air crafts within the Earth's atmosphere. I'm not much of a outer space person anyway.
And until today, the dream remains but I've been thinking lately. What if this isn't what I want to do? What if this isn't what I am supposed to do? What if this isn't what He wants me to do? I don't really know either and all I can do is ask Him.
And until today, the dream remains but I've been thinking lately. What if this isn't what I want to do? What if this isn't what I am supposed to do? What if this isn't what He wants me to do? I don't really know either and all I can do is ask Him.
Sad thing is hor.
I don't hear what He's trying to tell me.
This is sad. )':
I don't hear what He's trying to tell me.
This is sad. )':
I don't want to make a mistake. I don't want to screw up my future and waste my mother's savings. I don't want to humiliate my family. I don't to be doing something that I end up hating. I don't want to disappoint my mother, especially. And I don't want to be doing what He didn't want me to also. Gosh.
Right, maybe that's too far.
But I've been thinking about my tertiary education also. I mean, what's next? Well, for me. After SPM would be packed schedules of gatherings, meetings, parties, camp of course! and events. And after that would be National Service. Then after would be SPM results. And there's no more after that, for now. I initially planned to take A-levels in the US, but that's totally cancelled for sure. I've just decided last few days that A-levels is a nono. Simply because, I cannot let my mummy work this hard, alone. How selfish it is to just let your mother work for every single penny, just for your own sake right? And she's not that young anymore, I cannot let her carry that burden any longer.
Like now, no doubt she's in Vatican City, part holidaying and part working, but she cannot be flying around the globe in just a few more years to come. She promised me that retire is retire. I made her agree that she would not work at all after 55.
And so my ultimate resort is, STPM, for now (Who knows if a sudden stash of million Pounds falls from the sky to my doorstep right? Haha.). It's way cheaper. And of good quality. It smells better than the certificates of private colleges' foundation courses. Cons, I don't quite fancy uniforms and the hot, humid classrooms and assemblies and all the typical school stuff. Pfft. But ohwell, I think I can put up with that for a year and a half. (:
But well, I'm not sure. We'll see. I might just marry Prince William and go be the bimbotic princess and rule Klang. Yeah, if I marry him, I'd drag him to Klang. Have him eat Bah Kut Teh and shootNajib terrorists. Oops!
Right, maybe that's too far.
But I've been thinking about my tertiary education also. I mean, what's next? Well, for me. After SPM would be packed schedules of gatherings, meetings, parties, camp of course! and events. And after that would be National Service. Then after would be SPM results. And there's no more after that, for now. I initially planned to take A-levels in the US, but that's totally cancelled for sure. I've just decided last few days that A-levels is a nono. Simply because, I cannot let my mummy work this hard, alone. How selfish it is to just let your mother work for every single penny, just for your own sake right? And she's not that young anymore, I cannot let her carry that burden any longer.
Like now, no doubt she's in Vatican City, part holidaying and part working, but she cannot be flying around the globe in just a few more years to come. She promised me that retire is retire. I made her agree that she would not work at all after 55.
And so my ultimate resort is, STPM, for now (Who knows if a sudden stash of million Pounds falls from the sky to my doorstep right? Haha.). It's way cheaper. And of good quality. It smells better than the certificates of private colleges' foundation courses. Cons, I don't quite fancy uniforms and the hot, humid classrooms and assemblies and all the typical school stuff. Pfft. But ohwell, I think I can put up with that for a year and a half. (:
But well, I'm not sure. We'll see. I might just marry Prince William and go be the bimbotic princess and rule Klang. Yeah, if I marry him, I'd drag him to Klang. Have him eat Bah Kut Teh and shoot
And do cast your votes on your own "After SPM" plans, I'd like to know. (:
3 comments:
I know right... but unlike you, Miss Jas Min... I'm the kind who plans my life ten years ahead. But still. The saddest thing is when life doesn't go according to plan. There are a lot of things you simply cannot predict/expect. That's why I freak out so easily over the smallest things.
Someone being late for 15 mins... (I get extremely agitated if people are not punctual).
Things happening out of the blue... (Like me getting NS.
All in all... I guess the most important thing is to be excited that we're living and breathing everyday. Because that's the most important part what... or else how to life when you're dead?
Hahahaha...
PS, I know right!! Prefect in primary school was sooooooo much fun! We were fun-givers, not fun-suckers. :)
Awww. Sue-Ann! Now I miss talking to you and playing with Brownie at your place. Sigghhh.
How awesome to be young again and not bother about the future right? But yes, I cannot agree more with living life being the most important thing. (:
And oh! I GOT NS TOO! Hee. How 'lucky' we are.
And and and, gosh. Remember playing 'Charmed' in school? HAHAHAHAHA. Those were the days.
But ohwell, I hope we don't separate that soon, you're my first friend! Good to hear from you, by the way. :D
oh god... why you hadta remind me of charmed? hahahahaha....
Post a Comment