I am tired and shall go make myself a cup of green tea.
Shall caption em' for you.
See I'm so nice.
(:
#1 Arnand/Ee Von's birthday lunch.
Well, ladies first.
Haha. Her face. Priceless!
I like this one. Au naturale!
The male.
In Sejarah class, we all address him as Water Tank.
Now you get why. Haha.
Trying to grope Miss Titanic's boobies.
Failed.
The both of em'. They look cute isn't it?
(:
Dish of the day: Butter Prawns.
Their faces. HAHA!

Haiyak!
Ze' blogger and her two irreplacable buddies. :D
#2 Lunch with Siah Eer.

The happy customer.
With her happy burger which costs RM 24.90.
#3 BFC Ping Pong Challenge.
Bird's eye view of the situation, I shall call it.
Both noobs were forced into a match with another pair of pros.
Oh and if you're wondering why some people in these photos have a white bandana on, it says "FOR OUR AHMA" and it's worn by my cousins and I, because my grandmother passed away 3 days before and was cremated that morning.
Right, that's about it. There's more but I'm not that patient anymore.
Happy nerding Form 5ers. I'm not. ):
Well, ladies first.
The male.
Now you get why. Haha.
Failed.
(:
#2 Lunch with Siah Eer.
#3 BFC Ping Pong Challenge.
Oh and if you're wondering why some people in these photos have a white bandana on, it says "FOR OUR AHMA" and it's worn by my cousins and I, because my grandmother passed away 3 days before and was cremated that morning.
Right, that's about it. There's more but I'm not that patient anymore.
Happy nerding Form 5ers. I'm not. ):
No comments:
Post a Comment