Friday, October 9, 2009

Hi.

Ignore the title, thank you.

Had quite an adventurous day. Went out with Lester to Petaling to roam about. Sheesh. Actually I had something to do, thus needed company and guidance, and he was my first choice among the reliable-friends-who-is-a-scouty-person list. And low and behold, he also sesat, I also sesat. We went by public transport, that's why. Oh, getting a cab in so hard in PJ.

Hate him a lot for being noisy throughout. If I wasn't focused to get my things done, I'd hate him for eternity. Ugh. Okay, fine, a fortnight. Horrible person.

Next.

I am hungry and on the verge of cooking spaghetti now. With white sauce. Sigh. I had a cup of Milo for breakfast, SUBWAY's Veggie Delite for lunch and nothing for dinner. Gee. This is torture. ):

Then.

Tomorrow's graduation day! Totally no idea about the singing (Sincere apologies, Shi Yunn. Couldn't make it to the rehearsals when I really want to. Sorry. =/). Hopefully there's food, because I'm hungry now. -__-''

And.

You know what? I think I should go cook spaghetti now, it's growling real loud. Sighh. Give me 5 minutes to think clearly and decide, aight?

Goodnight and have a nice day. (:

No comments: