Monday, August 3, 2009

A long rant about teachers.

So if you're sick of reading about some other posts related to teachers, don't read this lah hor. It's obvious I'm about to complain and maybe get a wee bit angry somewhere along this post as well. *grins* It's not that difficult to move the cursor up to the upper right where the red square tab with an 'X' in it and click it ey? Okay, I'm getting weird.

Right. So back to teachers. Being a student for almost all my life, I think I've met quite a variety of teachers. Nice, polite, soft, loud, violent, fierce, smelly ( Haha! It's true! ), pretty, not-so-attractive, boring ones, and et cetera.

Rewinds.

A bit of Some selfhistory here, if you don't mind.

It's not to late to click then 'X', but again. Haha. I'm so annoying.

Okay. I remember when I was in kindergarten. At a mere age of four, I'd never forget this Mandarin teacher of mine. Typically Chinese looking, neh, the circular-framed geek spectacles, Harry Potter heng ones. Fair. Eyes so small, we only see slits. Haha. Okay, that's too much but I hope you get it. Uhm. Dressed in floral patterned, knee-length dresses. And always with the long cane. Not sugar cane, but the cane for you-know-what-purpose. ( Reminds me of Harry Potter movies, where they address Voldemort as You-Know-Who. How is this post related to Harry Potter anyway? Okay, I'm weird ).

Yes, the cane. Long and thin. Slick and goes woosh woosh! I happen to be very weak in Mandarin, which explains why I am still a banana. And you guessed it, I cry alot during Mandarin classes because of the strokes I earned because I hate Mandarin alot. So anyway. Just an example of a fierce teacher I'd never forget.

Next.

Oh. She looks abit like Puan Tan! Haha.

Okay. Next. The superpositive teacher. Which is Puan Shea. She's my English teacher from Primary One to Three, I think. Can't really remember but anyway. She's the nicest teacher ever. To me lah. Haha. She picked me out to represent my school for story telling competitions, and trained me well of course. And eversince, I was involved with the story telling competition every year up to Primary Six. I absolutely adore her. She's superpositive because when I end up being the runner-up, she encourages me with a KFC meal before heading home! Haha. Okay, now you know why I story so much and eat so much. -_____-

And now she's in MGS primary school. I still do see her sometimes. And hah! Karma karma. We share the same birthdates! Hee.

Moving on.

Combination of the above two. Fierce and nice. Which I think most Batu Tiga (1) people would guess this teacher right. Cikgu Rafidah of course. Ey, I'm not her pet student, mind you. Pfft. Anyway, she's just great. A lovable teacher, definitely. Not fierce when you complete her homeworks and pay attention in class. Not much to say more, but she's very nice indeed. And latest news was, she's back from Negeri Sembilan and teaching in High School, Klang! So near already! Ah, I wish I was a boy for a weekday. Pfft.

Right. Tuition teachers now.

Mrs Lee.

Note: Okay, I'm seriously terrified and in doubt whether to post this or not, but I guess I will lah. Haha. One, everybody knows Mrs Lee. Two, I'm really close to Shien Chen, so happen to be her daughter. Three, Shien Chen visits my blog. Four, I'd make some enemies because of this. Five, this might offend some Mrs Lee fans. Might sound impossible, but, ... , POSSIBLE LOH!

*prays Shien Chen would miss this post*

I like Mrs Lee. Really. But there are still some uhm. Flaws. I mean, we are all imperfect but I think sometimes she's gone overboard. *exhaleeessss* Concrete example, *clears throat*, I think she's gone too much underestimating Arnand. I hate her most when she goes 'Arnand if you get an A for SPM, I panjat pokok kelapa'. I mean how can an educationist say that to her own student ey? It doesn't make sense, to me at least. Plus, that sarcasm. Arnand can be the happy, jolly boy I love from the outside, but man. That hurts, woman! That's why I told Arnand to prove it to her that he can and will get an A. Make her climb that coconut tree.

I know I know. How would I know if it hurts, when I'm not Arnand right?

Problem is. I am affected.

I don't join her Kintet ( Term used for some sort of a revision class ) classes. Well simply because it's on a Sunday morning, at a weekly basis. And I cannot possibly skip church for a full 4 months just to attend her classes. I agree, it would be absolutely beneficial but screw you, I have priorities. She says 'Jas Min, if you don't get A for SPM, don't blame me, blame your Jesus'.

Dumbstrucked. And a million of whatthehells.

If allowed, whattheeffs.

Sorry but hey! What does my religion got to do with not attending her classes? I don't want to attend your class, my loss lah. I go church, I become more holy mah. ( Not really but yeah! I 'd stand up for God when I have to! ). And so what if I really got a B or worse for SPM? Can die meh? But if I got no Him, I'd be dead in the inside, okay. I know she's an atheist that's why she's reacting like that. And I understand because I was an atheist myself too. But that gives her no right to put the blame on my religion.

Sorry. But yes, I'm angry and this is the angry part I'm referring to.

But then, apart from those. She's still very funny. Love her funny formulaes and lame jokes. Hee.

p/s Arnand: Sorry, for using you as an example. (:

Oh please don't send me hate mails. Very lazy to delete em'. Thankyew.

Okay. Next next!

Mr Yeoh.

Can somebody go 'awwwwwww' with me?

Hahahaha. He's the funniest teacher ever. If you ever get his inside humour and lameness. And oh his wide varieties of funny photos and videos. And even if you don't get his jokes, at least you must give him credit for his work right? Not easy to prepare those slides okay? He even spared time to decorate his slides with 'virtual stars'! Hahaha. His jokes never gets old. Just last week, ...

Do you know last time our calculator how big or not?

As big as this tuition center ahhhh!

Then last time how they press ah?

*gets into position, legs wide apart, both arms lifted high, fingers wide open*

Give me a one!

*jumps a bit*

Gimme a five!

*jumps to the other side now*

Hahahahaha! How can you not laugh at that? You must be the saddest person on Earth. Pity pity. Tsktsk.

Okay, that's about it. I think most of the teachers I plan to list down are already here. So uhm, yes about my desk. It's still messy. *ashamed* But yeah I do not find happiness through cleaning already. Pfft.

HAHA. Ngs are proven lame but funny.

Boleh curii aahhhh?

HAHAHA.

Bollywood rocks.





HAHA. Dedicated to Jeff, specifically.

Have a good day all.

No comments: