Suprisingly, I find happiness through cleaning!
Hah. Notice that?
Cleaning.
Amazing or what? Heh. Feel so proud now. Massive cleaning under progress. Not done yet but halfway through though.
And oh, almost forgot the anger part. Not really angry actually but uh. Mums. Pfft.
On the phone:
Mum: Eh girl, makan already or not?
Me: Yeah, kor tapao Chicken Rice.
Mum: Oh okay. Eat already don't sleep okay. You fat already.
Me: HAR? What you say ah? *pretends that the last sentence was inaudible*
Mum: F-A-T. *spells it out* FAT already lah!
Me: Got meh? Urggghhh. Don't haf lahhh.
Two hours later, I had an hour's nap. Peace.
And just that day she said I lost weight. Now I'm fat. Ugh. Pek chek, I tell you.
Okay, back to cleaning. Shall post up a picture of my clean desk when I'm done trashing papers.
Oh and did I mention volleyball is quite fun? Haha. Was playing with Zhi Li, Zhi Xian, Gideon and Uncle Lai over at the park just now. The ugly side was, bruises. *gasps* Painful okay. Worse than my softball wan loh. Pfft.
Hah. Notice that?
Cleaning.
Amazing or what? Heh. Feel so proud now. Massive cleaning under progress. Not done yet but halfway through though.
And oh, almost forgot the anger part. Not really angry actually but uh. Mums. Pfft.
On the phone:
Mum: Eh girl, makan already or not?
Me: Yeah, kor tapao Chicken Rice.
Mum: Oh okay. Eat already don't sleep okay. You fat already.
Me: HAR? What you say ah? *pretends that the last sentence was inaudible*
Mum: F-A-T. *spells it out* FAT already lah!
Me: Got meh? Urggghhh. Don't haf lahhh.
Two hours later, I had an hour's nap. Peace.
And just that day she said I lost weight. Now I'm fat. Ugh. Pek chek, I tell you.
Okay, back to cleaning. Shall post up a picture of my clean desk when I'm done trashing papers.
Oh and did I mention volleyball is quite fun? Haha. Was playing with Zhi Li, Zhi Xian, Gideon and Uncle Lai over at the park just now. The ugly side was, bruises. *gasps* Painful okay. Worse than my softball wan loh. Pfft.
No comments:
Post a Comment