You brought me to Him.
You showed me how to put others first, just like you do.
You never fail to bring laughter whenever you could.
You'd give in to my wants and desires, when I do not deserve them.
You taught me how to respect and understand my parent's situation.
When mum and dad aren't listening, you do.
You'd comfort me when I cry by your side.
You reward me little gifts even when I disappoint you sometimes.
You told me not to hate dad for what he has done and said to you.
You'd accompany me and my brothers when we're left alone at home.
You'd wait for me to come home from school to serve me lunch.
You came to the hospital for me, when I had the accident in school.
You took care of me eversince the day I was born.
You prayed for me.
And now you're lying in bed.
Hearing us vaguely, talking to you by your bedside.
Seeing you so weak, I feel so helpless.
Nothing I'm capable of doing than to listen and talk to you.
Nothing compared to what you have done in my life.
Thank you for being such a blessing in my life.
Thank you.

I love you.
And I don't care if you're sick of me saying it. I love you. Alot.
It's impossible not to let out tear. Never.
Not when she's the World's Best Granny.
Not when she's the World's Best Granny.
No comments:
Post a Comment