I've been thinking alot lately.
Taken aback at times that I lack sleep these days.
So yes.
I just came back from a meeting with the leaders, youth leaders.
Much inspiring. Motivated.
Hopefully this spirit constantly continues.
You know my heng.
Very fast, I evolve wan hor.
And busy days ahead.
SPM is so soon already.
I feel so scared yet unprepared.
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced"
James Baldwin
Oh and look up Phillipians 4:13.
Have a nice day all.
Though it wasn't. Do look forward to one.
Taken aback at times that I lack sleep these days.
So yes.
I just came back from a meeting with the leaders, youth leaders.
Much inspiring. Motivated.
Hopefully this spirit constantly continues.
You know my heng.
Very fast, I evolve wan hor.
And busy days ahead.
SPM is so soon already.
I feel so scared yet unprepared.
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced"
James Baldwin
Oh and look up Phillipians 4:13.
Have a nice day all.
Though it wasn't. Do look forward to one.
No comments:
Post a Comment