Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wish it was Sunday.

Here's my schedule.

Saturday, 18th of July.

0600 - Up from bed.

0630 - Pack, get the icebox ready and leave.

0730 - Arrive at ACS, Klang.

0800 - Shifting utensils and stuff here and there. Preparations.

0830 - Chop chop chop veggies.

0900 - Fry em'.

1000 - Sell em'.

1100 - Take a break and went strolling.

1200 - Pack and tapao.

1300 - Leave.

1400 - Arrive at church. Ready for badminton.

1410 - Arrive at the court. Play.

1500 - Rest.

1510 - Continue playing.

1630 - Leave. Shower.

1700 - Arrive at church. Bible studies.

1820 - Walk back home.

And now, here I am eversince, in front of the computer feeling exhausted and sleepy. This blister on my middle finger is annoying. Should I go burst it with a needle or something? Ugh. Bad idea. Anyway, we sold Kakiages and Yours Truly happen to be the Sales Director of the Japanese Club. I wouldn't want to waste my precious, *imitates Gollum's voice*, time okay.

All in all, I burned alot of calories, that I'm sure.

Woo. So productive! Haha.

No comments: