This is not an emo post, why maybe it is.
I feel like a bigass loser right now.
Ever feel like you've done everything you could yet there's this thing call 'expectations' and it keeps getting higher thus, harder to reach?
And now Elvis is singing, *Don't feel that way* in my WMP right now. Haha.
Back to that.
I cannot stand being compared to already.
Enough of 'Why so-and-so can, you cannot?' already, okay?
I do not want someone else to be the measure of my success, none other but myself.
I've had enough.
I feel like a bigass loser right now.
Ever feel like you've done everything you could yet there's this thing call 'expectations' and it keeps getting higher thus, harder to reach?
And now Elvis is singing, *Don't feel that way* in my WMP right now. Haha.
Back to that.
I cannot stand being compared to already.
Enough of 'Why so-and-so can, you cannot?' already, okay?
I do not want someone else to be the measure of my success, none other but myself.
I've had enough.
Lester's just to busy with his galpren these days.
Siah Eer's got enough problems herself.
And Chao Teddy doesn't reply.
Sigh.
Siah Eer's got enough problems herself.
And Chao Teddy doesn't reply.
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment