Happy birthday, Copper!
I love how we used to sit together during Chemistry classes and annoy the entire class with our irrelevant questions.
And I love how Mr Mani reacts to us too!
Haha.
And I definitely love to you see soon, Copper!
I love how we used to sit together during Chemistry classes and annoy the entire class with our irrelevant questions.
And I love how Mr Mani reacts to us too!
Haha.
And I definitely love to you see soon, Copper!
Next up.
Happy birthday, Pretty Boy!
The papa of the Orange Family.
Love the inside humour and the outgoingness.
I miss you loads.
*gasps*
The papa of the Orange Family.
Love the inside humour and the outgoingness.
I miss you loads.
*gasps*
And on a separate note, test week is on. Being the usual, lazy and procrastinating, I'm quite satisfied with Sejarah. I thought I'd screw it up but after the paper, it was like a breath of fresh air! Every dark cloud has its silver lining. An idiom right? Speaking of English, English paper was totally weird, we had fill-in-the-blanks sort of questions, and grammatical related ones. Like Perfect Present Tense and stuff. And I thought that was only applicable for primary school syllabus. Yeah, so, I had no idea what Perfect Present Tense is, tembaklah.
Oh, tomorrow's Chemistry. Questions prepared by Puan Chua. Let's see what fantastic quote she will insert at the bottom right of the last page, this time. *rolls eyes*
Oh, tomorrow's Chemistry. Questions prepared by Puan Chua. Let's see what fantastic quote she will insert at the bottom right of the last page, this time. *rolls eyes*
I is sleep-deprived.
Caffeine sucks, stimulants konnonyer, I don't feel stimulated at all.
Have a nice day, fellow mates.
Caffeine sucks, stimulants konnonyer, I don't feel stimulated at all.
Have a nice day, fellow mates.
No comments:
Post a Comment