Monday, May 4, 2009

MSSS 09 - Training Phase 1 and it's after effects.

Bruised.

More bruises.


And more bruises.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And the grumpy Muthu.

The room lighting actually helps give optical illusion. Not literally but I think I look much fairer in this picture than my actual colour. (:

Note: Trainings for Phase 2 will resume tomorrow at 0800 at the same place and I hope we will still get to stay in the school hall. The classrooms are unthinkable.

Summary of MSSS Training Phase 1:
I dislike the meals provided. I dislike one of the racist coach. I dislike the sun. I dislike most team mates. I dislike being a loser when I'm unable to perform without Ah Teh. I dislike following the wrong methods and techniques. I dislike the mates I stay with who aren't hygenic. I dislike eating with my hands after trainings. I dislike the miserableness ( If such word exists ).

But there are things I like though.

I like our team captain. I like Fatin from Raja Zarina. I like cracking lame jokes every night with Suwarna and Ee May. I like getting up late when all the others have to get up early to bersolat. I like conversing in English ( Since they tend to talk behind our backs about how we try to be angmohs, but they just simply don't speak proper English) and make them go "Huh?" or "Apatuu?". I like sleeping on my sleeping bag and keeping it all to myself when the others have to sleep on thin mats. I like missing Ah Teh and J³S².

And I shall end with a question for you guys to ponder.

Would you ever jog 4 Batu Unjur-field rounds, warm up, sprint 60 meters thrice, carry a friend on your back and race, without breakfast?

We do it every morning and I was on the verge of throwing up last two days.

One sick coach we have when it is a must to have breakfast before Ah Teh's trainings.

Wish me luck.

No comments: