Monday, May 11, 2009

MSSS 09 - Training Phase 2.

Shall keep this as short as possible.

Headed back to Batu Unjur on Tuesday morning. Dumped the luggages in the school hall (Yay!) and went straight to the field for our routined jogs and sprints and some stupid fitness activities ( that's what they call it, I added the stupid on as an adjective obviously, stupid ). Somehow got used to the 'without breakfast' issue.

It's quite disappointing that I wasn't placed in any position for Phase 2. Not even once for the span of 4 days. Ohwell. I assume that I'm a bencher. It feels weird not playing but screaming for the team. It doesn't feels right lah, somehow. Among the four MGSians who were selected ( including me ), I was the only one without a permanent, secured position in the game.

Suwarna's playing first.

Ee May's playing centre.

Looi Yoong's a D4.

D4 is not another label for the king of fruits, mind you.

D4 is actually a special position allocated for heavy batters. They only have to hit and run. No fielding ( meaning you don't have to chase for the ball in the field ).

Coming back, I really thank God for Looi Yoong that she's a D4 so that I have company at ze bench at all times. Ee May was really lucky to have 3 chances in the field and I only had one. And screwed up pretty much all 3 chances. She was striked-out thrice and I pun striked-out my only one chance. Ohwell. Life's never fair. (:

Speaking about Ee May ( I shall be very honest and straightforward here ), I'm starting to dislike her. She clicks with Looi Yoong alot and I have no problem with that because I still have Suwarna. But one thing I couldn't tolerate was that they both only converse in Mandarin. Not because I'm a banana and I couldn't understand but I felt that it wasn't appropriate when the Malays might think that we are kutuking them. Ohwell. I've approached them but, nevermind. And another thing that got me furious. She just wouldn't go to the girls toilet, because there were no lights. Even during the day when there was bright sunlight piercing through the windows. Gosh.

One, she wasn't alone but she was with Looi Yoong and I. What's to be afraid of?

Two, it wasn't dark at all because it was at about 1100 in the morning. I swear I could still see a roach even with the doors shut.

Three, she insisted to go to the teachers' toilet which is opposite the block and there was a seminar going on. I figured the students will get distracted.

Four, *knock knock!* Hello, this is a friggin school and not a five-star hotel, live with it lah!

Ugh. We went to the teachers' toilet anyway. And I made long faces and wanted to leave them both on the spot because she was being such a snob. Such frustration.

Right. And about Suwarna. She's constantly glued to her phone, 24/7. None of us could stand it, we would just shoo her away to a corner until she gets enough of texting. We thought she might end up coming to us and apologise but she loves it more sitting at the plug point with the charger on her phone so she could have her gala time texting.

To cut the whole thing short, I was pretty much isolated. Thank God for Fatin but she's gone now. Sigh. She pulled out because of her family issue. Afifah ( Miss Sotong ) supposed to be out but Fatin just saved her. Ugh. I hate it when she had to. Ohwell. Again, life's never fair.

So the training is over and the real thing is on Wednesday. Wish Klang luck and I shall be away for the fourth week ( it's been almost a month since I last went to school, properly ) and I promise you, it'll be my last week. No regrets that I entered the Klang team. No regrets that I didn't get to sit for the coming mid-terms. No regrets that I stayed in Batu Unjur for almost a fortnight.

Goodnight, mates!

No comments: