Indeed, it's undeniable that the fact he is the one and only true King of Pop.

He's been involved in the entertainment industry, as young as the age of six. One of the members of the famous group, The Jackson Five. I love their cheesy cute Christmas Carols and not missing his solo parts in I'll Be There. He's just cute ( which kinda explains why I got a thing for guys with curly hair ) and he has got pure talent, isn't it?
He's been such an immense influence to the world, until today. Out of much hardwork, I must say. Oh, his signature moonwalks and leans ( like the above image ) needs a lot of practice, don't you think? You think using a litre of UHU glue can work meh? -.-
Thriller, the album, stand at the top 10 of Billboard 200 for 80 consecutive weeks. That's more than a year dey. And great artists today we hear these days only make it to three weeks or so. Thriller was the best-seller ( like the best-seller, not like the ones printed one novel covers, 'best-selling author', but the content actually sucked awhole lot ) with worldwide sales of 109 million copies.

He broke the Guiness World Record with his Bad World Tour 1987-1989, which earned him a nice cool $125 million ( that's 125 with six zeros behind ). I think he came to Malaysia at that period. Over at that stadium nearby ex-Macro isn't it? Okay, that's what I heard, correct me if what I heard is wrong.
And what I adore him most, his generosity and concern towards the people. I just read an article that he pleaded with the Clinton Administration to spend more money on HIV/AIDS charities. He had a few songs like Heal The World, We are the World with Lionel Richie and many other singers, Earth Song, which referred to human and nature reliefs. We all know that he spent more money anyone could ever give to charitable organisations ( and still have remainders for himself to build the enormous Neverland in California ) and that he deserves the money.

I don't care if he had one thousand and one plastic surgeries. Because I think I understand the feeling of being filthy rich and maybe plastic surgeries were one of the ways he thought he could waste money on. Gosh, his nose. *shrugs* But here's one thing I want to make clear. He did not bleach his skin. He is diagnosed with vitiligo. We all ought to know this though everyone ( well, not everyone, almost everyone ) says he bleached himself. How can awh-lang like him turn angmoh lah? It's not like kopi-O campur susu okay? He's not a freak, but he's just, ... , weird. I strongly believe that he is not a pedophile. I'm suspecting that he's just accused for no reason and that people just want to see him in a major downturn. Ohwells.

But hey, good news is, our King of Pop has announced his come back after much much much time lepaking somewhere on Earth. Where have he been for the past years 3 years ey? Ohwell. He'll be perfoming his last concert at the O2 Arena, London on July for 30 days, this year. *screams like mad* *slaps self and comes back into reality* As mentioned in his press conference last 5th of March, this is the last concert, and he emphasized that when he says this is it, this really is it. So, I guess our hero ( well, mine lah ) is retiring soon. Sigh.

Note to dumbos: Tickets are not even for sale yet. Don't get it on eBay because it's obviously a scam. How can tickets be sold when the dates are not even confirmed. Doublesweat. So, J, can I be your granpa's granddaughter for one day ah? I'll be extra kind to mention your name so we can go to London together. Heeee.
I MAU PERGI!
No comments:
Post a Comment