Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oldies but goodies.

I love Frank Sinatra.

I love Rod Stewart.

I love Lionel Richie.

I love Paul Anka.

I love Andy Williams.

I love Chicago.

I love Michael Bolton.

I love ABBA.

I love Bee Gees.

I love Air Supply.

I love Michael Learns to Rock.

I love Lobo.

I love Stevie Wonder.

I love Louis Armstrong.

I love Michael Jackson ( I really do! ).

I love Kenny G ( His hair, ..., oh *melts* ).

I love Diana Ross.

I love The Carpenters.

I love Peter Cetera.

*pants*

I love Boy George ( Apparently, only his voice ).

Few of my favourites I can possibly think of, right now. It only takes me two minutes to list them down. Hee.

Boy George.

He's a cross-dresser. And currently sentenced to jail for 15 months for false imprisonment. He's a drug-addict anyway. Oh gosh. I still love Karma Chameleon! (:

Red, gold and gween!

No comments: