Thursday, March 19, 2009

Anoop's back!

I'll make this short because it's almost 0300 now.

I can't stop smiling now because I can't help it.

=) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)

You sort of geddit?

Anoop did an awesome job
singing You're Always On My Mind.

It was overwhelming. Ah, the joy. *screams!*

I still dislike Adam Lambert and how much I love it when he screws up.

Thank you, Simon. Thank you, Simon. Thank youuu!

I was about to throw my television out of my window but Anoop's turn wasn't over yet.

And didn't you noticed that Adam's pants was too tight? It's like his skin and the VPL ( In this case, VUL ) was extremely obvious.

I thought guys got G-strings too? Ugh, forget it.

And I think Matt did just marvelous.

Okay, I've been up this late just for American Idol because I missed the 1800 and 2000 show.

Oh, worth the wait. *giggles*

Edit:

Believe or not, I have watched American Idol Top 11 episode for three times. =0

Right, some add-ons here.

I think Scott sang Wild Angels better than Martina Mcbride.

I'm having second thoughts about Megan currently because I quite like her last performance.

I think Matt does look like Aranee's husband, abit.

Aww. Alexis is out.

Goodnight humans!

No comments: