1. I went out cycling in the park today at the usual time with the usual gang. And yes Billy, I CAN CYCLE ALREADY! So, stop laughing at me. *sticks out tongue*
2. I stumble upon Elaine and Yee San. I recognise Yee San but I didn't recognise Elaine, sorry, mainly because of her new fringe. Haha. But not until I see Pudding walking along with the leash on. And Cherrie was with Yee San if I'm not mistaken. Haha. I mumbled 'Elaine' but she stared at me for long, I bet she couldn't recognise me too due to, uhm, my weight gain and aunty hair, I guess. Hahaha.
3. I love bicycles with baskets in front because they are so convenient I trash everything inside. But I don't own a bicycle and that's a sad thing. Sigh.
4. Had mum's signature Mee Hun Kueh for dinner today. Oh, estatic. I sweat during dinner today. =x
5. I haven't finish my Add Math homeworks by Puan Tan and I think I'll be staying up late tonight, again.
6. Oh yeah, I saw this huge Doberman in the park that I couldn't balance and cycle straight. I hear that their attacks are potentially fatal.
7. My study table is like Mount Everest with the papers and files and tissues piling up. I've been sneezing alot lately. Oh, massive cleaning later on before I get into business with Add Math.
8. I vitally need a hard slap in the face. Not literally, but something to get me pumped up for ass-pee-emm.
9. How can I gain weight when I jog and cycle almost everyday during this holidays? Ugh. Apparently, I still have no weighing machine at home but I assume I grew fatter because I have to suck in my tummy before I put on a pair of jeans. Pfft.
10. Can you believe tomorrow is Monday? Oops, Munday. Putting on that pinafore, carrying that heavy bag, sleeping during assemblies ( Okay, not really, just during the principal's speech most of the time ), homeworks and softball trainings. Oh, I'm getting used to it.
Spend your last few hours of holiday well, kawans. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment