Centre stage! Spotlights! Curtains! Music!
My whole week turned into a theatre hall and I have no idea why the sudden. It has been such an eventful week! Gosh. Ohwells.
Here's something good to start with, STPM results were announced on Tuesday, I got alarmed out of the blue during Add Math ( or Modern Math, I can't remember ) and thought of Siew Kim. So, I texted her spontaneously and she replied and told me her results. I have no idea what it meant because it wasn't in As, Bs, Cs, Ds and yadayada, but I think she is happy the way she always is. (: What seemed extremely weird was, I was texting her when she was right outside my classroom, which I didn't notice because she was at the back and I sit at the front. Haha. Okay, not so funny but weird.
Then, there's the SPM results on Thursday. Tables were positioned at the assembly area and the results were distributed according to classes. And about 1030, seniors anxiously queue to collect their certificates. Some teared, some screamed, some laughed, some selambured, some jumped. Ah the random expressions you see. I bet the photographers for the editorial board enjoyed a gala time of capturing those faces. And yes the drama was when Goh Mei Yi came to collect her results. Everyone was circling her with the cameras and notepads ready to be scribbled down and most of them, the kepohs, including me. As if she was a celebrity, encircled by papparazis. I was expecting some drama, like jumping, screaming, crying, hugging-and-kissing-parents, followed by a long, prepared thank you speech, but no. Rather disappointing, no drama at all. Pfft. And she got straights, as expected.
And on Thursday too, softball trainings were cancelled because of Puan Vijaya's unavailability to stay back. I went back home with Hannah, as usual. And when I got home I had no key. So, my brother opened the electrical gate for me and Choco just flew out being Dash in The Incredibles cartoon movie, that I didn't notice him. I dropped my bags and ran to get him, and I saw him under a car about to put up a fight with a small stray puppy. So, I caught him from behind and then I noticed a huge, angry dog behind me growling. Obviously I ran with Choco in my arms. The stray dog chased me and bit my tracks and I fell on the road. Scraped my arm, cut my left elbow and ring finger and right knee, bruised my right elbow and a few minor scratches here and there. Choco fled into the house knowing that I 'rescued' him from a deadly situation, leaving me on the road. Pfft.
I thank God for the situation had not been worse. I thank God I didn't fall on my chin or head. I thank God the stray dog ran away after making me fall and not chewing my leg until I die. I thank God I saved Choco from that huge dog, or he might die then. I thank God that I injured my left arm and not right because it'll be difficult for me to complete my whole stash of holiday homeworks then. I thank God that Choco and I are safe. *lets out a contented sigh*
So it's been two days now and the wound is not recovering yet, but I'll continue praying for speedy healing before my guitar class on Sunday. I'm worried of the cut on my ring finger because the pus seems to be oozing out almost every two hours. I hope it's not infected, seriously. And this whole injury is slowing me down in everything. I type with one hand. I bathe with one hand. I eat with one hand. I carry with one hand. But I pray with both hands though. And I'm skipping softball coming morning. Ohwell. I'm ready to be a benchwarmer.
Then there's the whole geek-program going on in school, in class actually. Ee Von's doing Akaun Kawalan. Wen Yi's doing Pembetulan Kesilapan. Jia Ying's doing English Literature. Rayel constantly glued to her Delta homeworks. Sindhu's always busy with something. And me, making noise and that's about it. Oh, the entire scene in school. But I still love em' to bits. Hee. Okay, I miss PD ( a classmate, not Port Dickson ) now.
And the elimination of Jasmine from American Idol. Aww. I wanted Megan to go out actually. But Jasmine's still young and she's got a whole lot of oppurtunities anyway. So, Jorge's was expected already. Jessica and I both wanted Megan and Jorge out but it was Jasmine and Jorge instead. Ohwell. As long as Anoop's still in the running to become the next American Idol. And I was very surprised that Anoop was one of the contestants with the lowest votes. *gasps* How can America not like Anoop? Pfft. Anyway, my favourites currently are Matt, Scott, Michael, Danny, and Anoop. I still dislike Adam Lambert, just tak sukalah.
And that's about it. Not much drama but still, quite alot of drama. Argh, I don't think you get what I mean. Haha.
Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength my shield, My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped. Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my soing I will praise Him.
Edit: Congratulations Aunty Lee Teng for the straights you got! Thou shall owe ye nice niece of yours, lunch. (:
Thank you Lord for everything. Goodnight all. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment