Saturday, March 7, 2009

Noop dawg!

ZOMGOSH!

Not loving him is an insuperable matter.

GWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Digressing here, I just might want to turn this blog into a private one. Might, I say. We'll see how it goes.

On the other hand, here's something that happenned just today. I was superbly moody, more of angry actually, if you noticed, I don't think anyone did. So anyway, today felt like 48 hours, of much depression and anger and a little bit of everything.

One, I don't quite tolerate people with the attitude of I'm-the-boss-so-you-shut-up-and-listen wannabes. Sometimes it's not just about you but someone else. And even if you are the boss, don't even put up with bombastic ideas which are rather unrealistic and just one of your many hallucinations from Pluto.

Two, when I don't smile and put on an angry face doesn't mean I'm under pressure/stress. Ugh. Being angry and stressed out is a whole lot of difference.

Three, I don't get people who are just so ignorant and nonchalant towards others efforts and contributions. I think we need to learn how to appreciate people more often because I'm sick of doing what people want me to but not getting acknowleged for it. Doesn't mean I'm that keep-things-to-myself type of person that I don't deserve a thank you or a pat on the back. Not only me but my one other friend too.

Four, please don't assume or make decisions on my behalf because you simply don't have the right to. I feel people are starting to take me for granted. No. They have already.

Five, can you please not ask for opinions at the first place, if you already have decided on something? I don't get the point out of it, and I suggest you to save your saliva and concentrate on things worth babbling about.

I'm angry and that's about it. And the five pointers above refers to various individuals I'm angry of. But they all had to make me this way today. Don't ask who and what have they done, because I'll never tell. Pfft. I don't want to spoil this post with some angry vulgar words ( I don't use them though ) with percentages and slashes and hashes and exclamation marks in it. If you get me. Okay, going off and I am still angry. -.-

Okay okay, I'm fine now. Forgiven and forgotten. Sigh.

No comments: