My sincere apologies, that it's rather weird not updating here but I do visit my blog often, I just don't blog often anymore. Gah. It takes inspiration and definitely, time to blog okay. And I've noticed the numbers on my hit counter gradually decreasing, I guess my readers are bored too ( oh, so am I ). Dey, but I do tagboard replies okay. Feel free to spam aight? (:
Just put that in mind.
Moving on, my Valentines was, ... , dead-tiring. Grr. Imagine school on Valentines, ohwell, expressing my love to Miss Romeo - Azimamah, I went. We were suppose to have softball training, but Miss Romeo had to reject Ah Teh's request for allowing us to train from 0800 - 0945. Like only one hour and forty five minutes also disapprove. Pfft. Our years back then, training was more than two hours dey. So, imagine me, not knowing anything, dressed in bananas, walking around gaily, thinking that I'm about to whack some balls ( think right people ) in the field. Until oh-so-great-squeaky came into the class with pinafore, happily claiming that training was cancelled and I swear I was stunned with my ass pinned down, screaming inside. Ugh, I was so angry that I could turn into Hulk that very minute.
I stomped my way to the assembly area with zee face and rather fated, I saw Ah Teh. The right place, the right moment and oh definitely the right mood. I geramly asked why training was cancelled and he selamburly answered because, when Miss Romeo's daughter's not in the game, the game has got no future. Zomgosh, the bomb answer. So true. I laughed off and forgot the anger I had in me minutes before. Miss Romeo's daughter dey, don't plray plray. What pissed me off was the netballers had trainings at the same time too. And they can have trainings but we cannot.
Why?
Because her daughter is no longer in our team loh.
Pfft. I couldn't be bothered to get angry anyway. Had much more things worth getting angry about. Like my *censored* issue. Censored because it might offend some readers here okay. Though I do not know who reads my blog but it's safer not mentioning here.
Note: I might consider having a WordPress account. All censorships are posted there, all password protected definitely. Hee.
And 5 Dedikasi was literally dead. Although the attendance was much better than the last schooling Saturday. Everyone was just so bored, including the teachers. It was so obvious because they weren't in their usual let's-open-to-page-blahblah-and-do-this-that-this-that mode. We had no homeworks. I repeat, NO homeworks. First time ever in 2009 history. By my reckoning, eversince school started, we had homework everyday. Everyday, at least, one. We were so casual, which was great, and being clothed in bananas felt good for the first time. Haha.
Right, then Hannah and I head to church straight away. She's got her music training and I got my guitar's. Green pea cookies was both my breakfast and lunch. Awesome bites. And later on at 1600, we had Bible Knowledge class. Up to 1800, I had Billy come pick me up from church to the printing store. And his 5 minutes was 20 minutes. Pfft.
Okay, you can imagine how much I stinked.
Oooohh. The boss was on the regular mood. Busy and seem to hate us, alot. She kept frowning and tsk-ing. Which irritates me alot. She had that masked-annoyed face on, so I had mine too. Like oi! I know we're just on a small project now but we're your regular customers okay? *says babi in Tamil*. The flyers were finally printed with a HUGE mistake left unnoticed until Billy texted me out of the blue. Billy doesn't reply texts often you see, so if Billy Wong texts, it's rather important.
I.had.the.year.08.instead.of.09.
In case you haven't noticed. And if you haven't. It was professionally liquid-ed off and handwritten by yours truly. But if you have, good for you loh. Hahaha. Sorry, people. Apparently, I still love my 08 days and 09 is far sucky. Just to tell you people, two months of schooling already felt like two years and it pretty much sucked okay.
Oh, shall not complain further.
The boss refused to cut for us with the excuse of headaches and OT, so we had to self-cut the flyers. Billy took half and I had half. He promised to have them cut but naturally, he didn't. Pfft. Claiming that he's busy, but I was too okay. The whole day out without shower nor proper meals. Okay okay, Jas Min, don't complain. Cutting, apparently, only took me 10 minutes. Had a quick dinner over at granny's, walked back home and treated myself with The Body Shop's lovely Papaya body wash. Heh. Not boasting, but just giving you the picture of how desperate I was.
Had my computer on for about 20 minutes; check mails, blog, and etc. And right after, neglecting the pile of tuition and a lil' of school homeworks on the desk, I hopped into bed and went into deep sleep. It felt so good for the first time, in such a long time, to sleep at 2200. Gosh, pure haven.
In conclusion, Valentines worn me out right to the core that I could sleep that early. If you know me long enough, I don't usually sleep early. I'm pretty much of a night person you see.
So, how was your Valentines hmm? Anyone, kind enough to buy me iced ocha? Feel like gulping one down now. How it feels when the icy liquid just sinks into your tummy. Ooohh. All in all, I'd like to thank God for today, that I'm still breathing and having a shelter, my bread and butter, and my four-legged Casanova. Hee. Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment