Saturday, January 17, 2009

Twenty percent of the geeks slackers.

I reckoned Jessica had that title for one of her previous post but I think it's ten or eleven instead of twenty.

So anyway. 20% of 45 is?

Niinnneeeeeeee.

Only nine people turned up to school today out of 45 students in my class. How awesome is that. It ain't that surprising actually, why bother to go to school on a Saturday right? I totally have no idea myself why I'd willingly get up early when I could sleep the whole day through up to noon maybe? But something just zapped my mind and I felt like going to school, knowing that it'll be deserted.

Gosh. We totally have the canteen to ourselves. And of course there were the form fours, but at least we don't have to queue and elbow our ways out. Heh. And uh. 19 people from my class are involved in some Leadership Workshop, which totally sucked I can bet. And I don't think it costs RM 10.00 for Azimamah to nag in the hall in front of a bunch of banana people. Banana because everybody's in green and yellow. Tsktsk. And I tell you, that woman has got issues. What's with the compulsary banana shirt thing? At least allow us to wear our old school tees right? Blame the koperasi for the lack of banana stocks lah. It's not like we're wearing other attire, it's still our school tee, only the old version of it. Pfft. I seriously pity Rayel and Iri, running around hunting for bananas.

I'm guessing menopause.

And back to the people who weren't involved and still come to school. There were only nine of us. Ee Von, Mabel, Tammy, Ajeerah, Maisara, Catherine, Fiona, Joanna and I. We so totally rocked class okay. Siah Eer wasn't around so I had Joanna beside me. And haha. We were basically louder than 45 students. We combined our tables and sat together-gether, sama-sama berbonding with the teachers. We had no homeworks, but we did some revision with Puan Tan though. Form Four, differentiation. And she was so funny when she talks about being in the first class, the pressure, taking it as a challenge and all. Haha. Like Moral talk, Puan Tan's version. (:

And other periods, we did our homework, ate in class, and had some berbonding sessions. You know, I'm glad I'm one of the nine, after all this is my last year. I figured it's all the reason why I should spend more time in school, even if it means not studying, like today. Heh.

p/s: Very the potong, I was watching Gandhi and suddenly it jammed. Pfft. Damn kill syiok. Ohwell.

Have a good day all.

Seek your happiness in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desire.
Psalms 37:4.

No comments: