Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Everybody wants Kung Fu fightin'!


Okay, I so totally have a new hero now. Heeeeeeeeeee. *flaunts my bright white teeth*

Let me begin.

*clears throat*

He is very the cool.


He kicks ass, real hard.

He is very the mannn.

Dead obvious when he's in his neon yellow and black striped jumpsuit. Heh. He's cute okay. His son too. Too bad his son passed away somewhere in the movie, The Crow. Cool movie by the way. And his son's name is Brandon Emery Lee. But my point is, ... , wait this should be in a new paragraph.

Okay, my point is, I LOVE BRUCE LEE'S MASTER/SIFU. Hohohohohoho. Seriously cute. Tsktsk. I cannot imagine people in the olden days this cute. Haha. Anddd he is, Ip Man. Or also known as Yip Man lah. Pronounced as Yeep Mann. Not I P Man. Or. Whichever you pronounced it as. Heee.


Shoooo cute right? He doesn't look like a martial art master, AT ALL.

More of a rich aristocrat, pampered in his gigantic palace-house, with a dozen wives and three full football team of childrens. Include the benchwarmers. Gee. XD

Go watch the new released, Ip Man okay. Donnie Yen is playing Ip Man's character in the movie, and he's the perfect choice for Ip Man. Wheee. And and, guess what?! Murai from Great Teacher Onizuka drama series is playing the angry Japanese General. Hahahaha. Like so fierce and adultish already. Pfft. But oh well, just to let you know, he's still bald and physically, he still looks the same as ten years before. (:

And this is Ip Man on the left, and young Bruce Lee on the right.

p/s: Siah Eer is pigging beside me now. She's staying over at my place and it's only like 1800 now. Tsktsk. Someone worse than me. Heh.

p/p/s: The class noticeboard looks abit weird. Haha. Ohwell. As long as I buat.

Good day people. (:

No comments: