Stolen from one of my statement tees. Heh.
Anyway, cross-country just overed. Had a great time running, though painful. Heh. And once again, I ran with Wei Chin. Whee.
This year's pros.
1. Behol'! The resurrection of the Blue House peeps! This year's so going to be interesting after 3 years of being the losers. Pfft. We've had enough mann. Tsktsk. Eversince Prema left, Blue House's been blue and dead. But hee, NOT THIS YEAR! Rawwrrr. We'll be right up to the olden days again, *sings We Are The Champion*. We're now the current overall champion, heehee. We kick ass, Merahs.
2. I got 11th place this year. I know I know. This can only mean I grew, sideways. I got like 5th place last year. Pfft. Ohwell. I had fun running with tummy ache. Haha. Sorry, Chin, I slowed you down. I told you I'd run this year. No matter what, and the ultimate reason remains, this is my last year in high school. But of course I can go running around any other time but tell me, when can you run officially with your buddies, in bananas and get a medal. Harhar. Cannot right? To those who ponteng-ed, boo sama luu!
3. I am one living, fat proof that oversized people can run okay. Who say only athletics with frigging skinny legs that look like stilts can run lah? Flabby tummy and short cute legs also can run wan okay. To those who never ran before, try out next year. To those form fives this year, your pasal lah. Because out of the entire 5 years in high school. I only ran when I was form four and five, this year. And now I regret not running but rather 'catwalking' in my junior high school years. Tsk. I encourage you guys to run, aight? Especially gundus, show those stilts what we're made of mann! (:
4. Heehee. I contributed some marks for Blue House okay! See, I'm no dead member or 'passenger'. And next will be the interhouse softball tourney. Looking forward to it. Heh.
5. This year's medals are nicer than last years. Yay! :b
This year's cons.
1. The new rubber band system at each checkpoint kinda suck, actually. Maybe it's new, that's why. Ohwell. Teacher's get all messed up and clumsy giving out the bands and most of the time, it falls everytime we try to grab it. And when it does, seriously kill syiok. People running running then must stop to pick up the bands some more. Tsk. Time-consuming I must say. Oh and when you finished the race, they don't check the bands either, what a waste.
2. From 5th to 11th, kinda disappointing, but I'm satisfied though. Hee. And my time's 27 minutes and 16 seconds if I'm not mistaken.
3. Too long draggy reccess hours. Schooling days twenty minutes. Cross countries, two hours. Pfft. Crazy. All ze sweaty stinky people waited in the assembly area, with it's million-dollar roof. Pfft. I kinda disagree with the roof thing. They should improvise on the building structure, especially the classes. Always atap bocor. But they built a roof in the assembly area, which used to be open air. And now, even at 1000 the lights are still on, we got no sunlight and no air ventilation. Imagine the musky air of more than a thousand people all gathered under one bigfatroof. Gah.
4. ACS peeps meeting up with the MGSians. Pfft. You meet all sorts of boys along the race. Some were sitting down, enjoying the view and fagging. And some running like some bull screaming Excuusseee meee, miss! Oh at least a polite one. Some were on their bikes, showing off. And I got to know, some sat in the car, stopped just before the checkpoint, got down and ran to get theirs numbers written down. Cheaters. Haha. All sorts of funny people you see.
Hah. That's about it. Had a great cross-country this year. And fuh, I pigged till I skipped tuition. Sorry, Hannah. Overslept. And now, I'm about to go to church for a special service. Hee.
HIDUP BIRU!
Edit:
Happy Birthday Tobias and Toefl!
Okay, I don't want to upload pictures here in this post. Especially, Toefl's. -.- Somebody might just stalk my blog every minute and Toefl's going to be the usual perasan fellar again. So, no. Hee.
To Tobias,
Happy sweet sixteenth. May God be with you as always and take care. Have fun and enjoy high school. Whee. Ily, Tobias. (:
To Toefl,
Happy uh, twenthay-tooth birthday. Have fun in Australia and take care too. Hee. All the best in your studies and your version of getting a wife there. You know, he once told me he wanted to marry a Japanese mixed Latino chick. Guh. I wonder how his children'll look like, anyway, God bless. Pfft. Okay okay, ily too. (:
I feel so happy to have come to BFC.
To have great friends.
To have great moments.
To have God in me.
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment