Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year.

I've been filling my dearest tummy with yummy cookies and candies and oh, I promise I'll never look the same the next time you meet me. (:
I just had to tell you that.

ZOMG!
fat. fat. fat.

Phew. Handpicked pictures ahead. Sorrylah only a few from the lot's uploaded. I is lazy and sleepy. I'm superbly nice to caption em' for you already okay. Tsk.

Roasted babi. A must-sapu for almost all Chinese occassions. Pfft.

Anyway, I don't take pork other than dried ones and bah kut teh.

Uncle and his daughters.

He looks adorable when he smiles, don't you think?

First uncle and daughter.

Brother and his almost-mohawk hairstyle. Giler.

Cousins. (:

Hotdog. His body's so long he'd make the perfect bolster. Hee.

Belongs to my fifth grandaunt if I'm not mistaken. o.o

And this is my American Cocker Spaniel, Mocha.


xoxo.

Random shots ahead.

Current bedspread. Hee.

Mum was so nice to get me this cool peejay.

But it's in pink. Ohwell. I don't care. (:

Okay, have a splendid Chinese New Year all.

God bless you and good night world.

No comments: