Saturday, January 10, 2009

Kokomo.

Sigh.

It's been eventful this first week of school. Pfft. I'm still not used to the heaps of homeworks and assignments. Tsktsk.

So anyway, Saturday was fine. We had co-curricular activities and naturally the first Saturday's always compulsary, right? The entire 4 hours were meant for registrations only. The usual, I'm in Christian Union and Japanese Club, Softball and our school band. *gasps* Like cannot believe it right?

I've been a dead band member for almost my entire secondary school life, but I finally decided to do something, since it's my last year after all. Heh. Now that's a big step okay? I'll be marching this year on Sports Day. Okay, actually, ... , I volunteered to march on Sports Day. Ohwell. I might have troubles staying back for practices but Ji Shu agreed to reconsider changing the time and day, and if it remains on Tuesday, she'll give me a lift to tuition. Heh.

So uhm this year, I'm suppose to design t-shirts for the softball members. And haha. Prepare for this. I totally laughed my butts off at this.

I'm the Sales Director for the Japanese Club.

Japanese Club's weird, as always.

Ohwell. It sounds HUGE right? Like duuudddeeee. I'm the bigass Sales Director okay. Haha. It'll be interesting without Miss Nadia for a semester. And I'm looking forward. Hee.

And after school, I went straight for guitar classes. It's my first class with a new tutor now. A lil' bit of tutor-review here. He's name's Charles. He's tall and skinny. He's not your average hoo-haa, loud tutor you'd expect him to be. But he's rather friendly in a demure manner. And. He doesn't smile often but at times you'll catch him smiling at the smallest thing you can possibly think of. E.g. He smiled at how I can't read taugehs. Plus, he's better than Miss Rachel, that I must say. Gah. I feel noob. Doubleplus, he speaks in English, which I'm more comfortable with. And better yet, he's a believer, like me. Praise God! (:

Oh the other thing is, I very the need to read taugeh.

Sigh. It's one difficult thing to do okay. My eyes are like allergic to them. Ohwell. I'll include that in my resolution list.

And then later on, my elder brother took me home. Rushed for a quick bath. Got ready with the dollahs and waited for Wen Yi. Then we went straight to Ee Von's place as scheduled. Pfft. Her dogs honestly, need serious grooming I tell you. Friggin unclipped fingernails made my whole right arm slightly red and bruised. Ohwell. I love Max by the way, one of her dogs.

Then at about 1600, slight delay due to heavy rain, we head to the bookfair located at Sri Hartamas. Not that sanitary company lah, Jeff. Lol. Had some troubles finding the place but after much asking around, the three of us got there and whoa. It was my first time there and I was definitely, ... , amazed. Never in my life I've come across almost a million books in front of my eyes. Teehee. It was a great buy. Books were at 90% discounted. And some sections were like 3 books for RM 10.00. Fuahh. And there were many varieties too. From romance to horror to adventure to non-fiction and yadayada. Too bad, they aren't separated by genres lah, they were practically randomly arranged and we had to pick them out ourselves. Time-consuming but fun. Heehee.

And my total expenditure: RM 147.00.

Like my pocket money okay? Had to go on money-hunting the night before and I even volunteered to wash my brother's car for dollahs but he says no. Pfft. I had to fork out some savings in my skinny piggy bank. It used to be fat but now, it went on diet. Gah.

On the brighter side, I bought a total of 14 books. Heh. Worth the price ain't it? Including Paul Coelho's, Brida. And I bought mum a Sidney Sheldon. There were collections of John Grisham, Jodi Picoult, Nicholas Sparks, Paul Coelho, Amy Tan, Meg Cabot and many other bestsellers for 30% discount.

And sorry Siah Eer, I wanted to buy a Jodi Picoult but I had no idea which title you had or want, and I not enough money okay? Pfft. And sorry Hannah, there ain't no Jane Austen there except for Sense and Sensibility, which I believe you have read already. And sorry Sanjeeva, there's no Mario Puzo either. Couldn't find. My greatest apologies.

Oh and I grabbed the whole sequel of Narnia for only, ... , *giggles* , RM 30.00. Gweee. I beri the happy loh. But here's one thing. All books are to be read after ass-pee-emm. As according to mum's orders and Ee Von's too. Gah. I'm holding back real well so far.

Wish me luck though!

Overall, I had a great time though tiring, aaannnddddd, there's church service on Sunday. Tsktsk. Save the eyebags.

Aruba, Jamaica ooh I wanna take ya,
To Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama,
Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go.
Ooh I wanna take you down to Kokomo,
We'll get there fast and then we'll take it slow,
That's where we wanna go,
Way down to Kokomo.

Fuhwell, night!

=)

No comments: