This is not a post about deaths nor anything else to grief about.
This is not a post of me leaving Malaysia or something.
and
This is not a post about my love life failures. ( there's only one though, haha )
This is pretty-much a farewell post for Toefl.
Okay, so the angmoh is leaving. Pfft. First, it was months away. Then, weeks away. Soon, days away. Finally, *poof!* he's gone. So the youths of BFC hangout-ed over at his place the night before his departure. Oh and it was my first time at his place too, and honestly, it's real purple with cool hot mini red scale Ferrari car models. Hoohoo.
Billy, Hannah, Gabriel, Gideon ( self-declared youth, though underage ), Chilly, Ah Xian, Ah Jun, Samson, Chin Leong, Asha, Amy, Angeline, Nicholas, ... , anyone I missed out?, and I were there. We had KFC and pizzas for dinner. Ugh, those sinful yet yummylicious bites. Simply irresistable. Ooh, I now sound like some commercial ad. Gee. And after that we chatted a lil. And tsk. We had somesort of a better-say-now-or-don't-get-to-say-at-all speech among ourselves. It got pretty quiet and emotional ( no one teared but still, ... ). We all took turns about what we had to say to him, what would we expect from him in future and vice versa.
And seriously, I'm never good at this goodbye stuffs and I had to screw up my 'speech'. Plus, I didn't know Toefl for long. Maybe just a year or more, and it makes it even more difficult to shorten up a whole year or two into a few senteces. I have no clear idea of what I've mumbled but it wasn't long though. I wonder if this might give you better picture. It's like fifty words and phrases all jumbled up randomly and you have to connect and restructure them into sentences. Like placing puzzle pieces you know, but even fixing puzzles are waaaaayyyy easier than speeches. Pfft. Ohwell. All I knew was that I ended with a thank you very much. Heee.
So uhm, if there's anything I'd missed out, I'd list them down here this time.
- Have fun in Aussie and may His protection and love be upon you, always.
- Get that Japanese mix Latino chick if you're actually serious about it.
- Do update me. I promise to bug you the minute I see you online.
- Souvenirs from Aussie maybe? Stamps are just perfect. Heh.
- I'll definitely miss your sarcasm. Haha. Oh, do miss me too!
- Take good care of yourself.
Okay, that's not too much to ask of, isn't it? Hee. Bon voyage, buddy. I wonder if you ever read my blog, but if by any chance you stumble upon this page, I'd like to say, thank you for those good times though it was pretty much simple and short but I promise I'll remember em'. Especially that Double Dare in our last Church Camp. And Hannah still wants her laptop too, right Hannah? Hee. Take care, Toefl.
Right, the entire farewell ended pretty quick that it brings the emo aura in the room. Haha. I could seriously imagine Aunt Ireine and Tobey crying like what was mentioned in Tobyn's blog. Ohwell. Billy's car was awkwardly quiet when we're on our journey home. Grr. We'll miss you, kawan. God bless. (:
Tic-tac-toe drinking game.
Tobias, Chin Leong and Samson.
*click to enlarge, only applicable for this particular photo*
Chilly on the left. Gabriel in the middle and Ah Jun at the back.
Ah Xian.
On a separate note, coincidentally, it was Samson's fifteenth birthday! The big Barney except he's not purple, is finally fifteenth! Like so mean right, I'm indirectly congratulating him for his coming pee-emm-arr. Ohwell. I don't bother cause I'm over and through with it. Heh.
Happy Fifteenth Birthday Samson Tan!
Have fun with school and do not bully undergrowth people like me, okay. Take care and enjoy life. Be that happy guy you are, for now and always. Have a blessed birthday and do not grow taller, I warn you! Even if you do, pray that I grow too. Heh. I love you Samson!
A crunchy, crispy, delicious and ready to be savoured, Kentucky Fried Chicken drumstick with a candle on it. (:
El left. And now Toefl. And soon, it'll be me. And that is only if I have the dollars to actually further my education. Don't plan to worry about it now though, if it's God's will, the money will come. (:
Advertorial.
Okay, weird. Night. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment