Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The last 08'.

First thing's first,

Happy Sixteenth Birthday Sanjeeva Rao!


How cool it is to have your birthday on New Year's Eve. You're like the youngest of all. Pfftt. Ohwell, this indirectly means I get to be a meaner wife and order you around and stuff like that. You get the idea. Heh. You bet, I miss you until can die seh. Okay, just exaggerating.

So, we've come this far and we've been buddies for like a decade. Gosh. I've seen you grown from a small cute kid into a handsome. Ahem. This is a hint, okay. You know what you should do. (:

Gah. I've seen you lost your spectacles like a hundred times. And how funny you look when you squint at the screen and almost every other thing. Haha. Okay, that only happenned this year. And how you pull off that puupy-cute face, which I obviously failed. Pfft. Like unfair can? Girls are supposed to be cuter than guys. Ohwell.


And did I mentioned that his manja skills sucks? Harhar. Really. Serious. I no bluff you. -_-


Oh, and a lousy photographer as well. Pfft. You could at least ask me to look at the camera and get ready right? Ohwell.

Since, it's your birthday I shall not berbising. Heh. You've been both a great friend and companion. And okay, one thing I must mention here. His paintings and drawings are marvelous. Like fuuuaaahhhh. This is a compliment okay. Tsk. I'd still remember how you taught Rayel and I to colour with crayons. And yet you claimed I won some sort of colouring contest and you got second or third or something. Pfftt. I still don't remember that, honestly. Ohwell. Since you remembered.

For once, let me have your limelight right?! Heh. <3>


Heh. Thanks for everything pureshen. I love you to bits and you know it. (:

Oh, sing for me and I'll love you more. Heeheee.

Credits to Shien Chen for the photos.

Moving on, family and I had dinner to celebrate New Year's Eve. Gah. This can only mean long lectures from mum and yadayada. It's beginning to sound like some annual thing already. Pfft. Anyway, it was my first time at Victoria Station. I have totally no idea where and what it is. Until, my brother told me it's a Western Restaurant over at Subang.

We had granny along. Heh. And uhm. It's something like Windmill though. But better lah. And yet, nothing good comes in cheap. Tsk.


Brother had Sirloin Steak.

*rechecks for a photo of my dish*

Okay, don't have. No idea why. Anyway, I had salmon and chicken something. I can't remember. Mum had lobster. And granny took fish.


And. I had my first glass of red wine. I took a sip before. But this year upgrade lah, a glass. Here's something I don't get about liquor, practically wine. They have huge wine glasses but it's only quarter-filled. Like why don't just fill the whole glass? But I'm assuming that people need to twirl and sniff at the wine first and do some sort like in the movies. o.o

And wine tastes, ... , bitter.

I tarak sukak.

Oh and. We ordered something. Something very rare, to me. Something very disgusting, to me lah. Something I would never want to try on, ever in my entire life.

Escargots. Eeeeyyeeeerrrr. Gross.

Pfft. Sorry lah, I eat worms, but not snails. -_-

And presenting, ...


The lengchais and lenglui of ze year. Gah. They quite handsome hoh? And oh I should wear speckies more often. Though it's like 150 only both eyes. -_-

http://matcuoi.com

So how's your New Year's Eve ey? (:

2 comments:

Rao said...

haha awesome post.

my new year eve ah? erhm i dunno ler...sumone lah suddenly brought in sum cake u know...i was like...u know ....like suprised...abuthen ahh...erm suddenly got happy birthday song wan liow. xD

well u made my new year eve "Ze" memorable wan. ^_-

your awesomeness.

haha u want me to sing for u? can why not.....GREENBOX =P

damn gonna miss u for a year lohh not fair

Jas Min said...

That wasn't on New Year Eve lah hubby. Lol. Ohwell. GreenBox could be arranged. But I'm afraid we're all busy and even if we're not, parent's might bising kan? Sigh. Maybe on the next New Year Eve. Heh. =)