I'm not sure if I would want to go to Form 6.
Perhaps not.
It feels good being in the same class with Siah Eer, Ee Von and Hannah again. Heh. I so miss Charlotte, Shirlynn, Amy, Pink and Jasmine now. Sigh. Pfft. It doesn't feel like I'm Form Five already. I mean, I love school. But, ... ,
Being the 'senior' sucks.
Ass-pee-emm sucks.
Sucking in that bloated tummy sucks.
Yee-ass-tee sucks.
Pressure sucks.
Oh and.
Being in school for the last year sucks too.
Pfft. Apart from that, I'm pretty much fine with everything in school. Like hello, I'm quite tolerant now okay. I don't sleep during assemblies anymore. I sing that super long school anthem on Thursdays. I actually read during the 5-minute reading programme. Beri good already okay? *clears throat* Today's the first day of school, so I make no promises that I'll never sleep during assemblies for the entire year.
The best alarm clock, roomie and basically tai kah cheh, you can ever have. (:
The one in black obviously.
-_-
Stolen from Hannah.
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment