My bedsheet makes such a nice background. Hee.
Did anyone go watch the musiccaaal?
Ohohohohohohohoho.
I did.
Oh, I know you so want to stab me right now dont'cha? Heh.
I.
am.
so.
privileged.
I.
know.
And we got the premier seats. Not exactly where I can actually hear the casts breathe. But somewhere close and at the perfect eye-level. Thank goodness I didn't have to arch my neck right up, like 90 degrees or something. Heh. Thanks to Aunt Hui Ling for the ticket treat! RM 503.00 is a bigfatass whole lot of money for a ticket okay.
Oh, and it's waaaayy better than the movie, I must say. And it's funnier and funner ( again, if such word exists ). Hee. The storyline's exactly the same. A mother. A daughter. And three possible dads. And Sky is totally hotter than the movie's Sky. Zomgosh. And oh, I swear my heart was doing somersaults when he sings. Iheartyousmexay. =)
Here's a confession.
I. have. a. thing. for. guys. with. curly. hair.
Yeeeeehhaaaawww! Okay, very the random, I know. But heh. First, it was Nick Jonas. Then the musical's Sky. And now Kenny G. Like hohohohoho. Kenny G's maggi mee! And did you realise Kenny's got the perfect bone structure? And and. Haha! His smile is to die for okay?! And his hair, ... , okay enough. IhearteryouKennyBaby.



Okay. Enough.
I am mad.
p/s: I miss the one in Pahang now. Geee. Iheartestyou.
No comments:
Post a Comment