Sunday, November 23, 2008

Why Not?


Post to be edited.

Heh. It's now done and over with and you bet, it was awesome! Okay, I've been saying alot of thankyous. Do visit our BFC Youth blog for the huge thank you list. And if you've viewed the credit roll I've made, that's another huge thank you list. Ohwell. It's been tiring but awesome!

*scrrreeeaaaaammmmssss!*


So long-yet-so-short-awesome clip.

Here's the video that took me four miserable long hours. And yes I slept at four or five just for a mere 3 minute or so clip. Pfft. But it was great though. I had Yiruma throughout the making and Lester accompanied me up till 0340. The very last crucial minutes and *poof* he's snoring somewhere else. Ah, but he did stayed up. Thanks alot, Lessie! And I got up at 0730 sia. Yikes.

Heh. I was right. You love me more.

*shakes ass and shows babi face*

And all glory goes out to God! Amen.


Right, time for some real sleep. (:

Edit: Sorry, I'm waiting to get my hands on the photos of the event from Vincent. Patience, readers. Heh.

Edit#2: Okay, here are some of the photos taken from my bokeh Olympus ( I seriously want a dSLR ). Too bad, my camera went dead before worship. Oh well. I swear I will charge my battery for a day. Pfft. A full day.

Ze' boss.

Two, very hardworking people I tell you. (:

The crowd.

I know I know.

He loves the tee, so do I. Heh.

Okay, that's me on the first game.

Aww, it's alright. *pats* Copycats do fail at times. Haha.

Our very own, uhm, George Eads. :D

The detective game.

Team Koli sorting out clues, evidences and hints.

Hannah: Oh haha, they can't find the clue! *pats chest* I'm like ze' best *ahem* mastermind. *does signature retard smile*

Behold, the awesomest loudest detectives/ cops/ forensic scientists/ kepohs.

Well, because we copy smart people.

And cats play well in RPGs. Meow.

Why?

Can't you see? I'm in the picture too! Okay, lame. But just to make you notice. *grins*

Okay, that's about all. Most of the pictures are blurred and messy. Anyway, thanks alot Uncle Joon Chiang who helped took these photos. Heee. So, seems fun kan? Oh well. Serve you right. Dah ajak, tak nak pigi. d:

p/s: Pictures above are unphotoshopped. Too lazy.

p/p/s: I so love these pictures even though I'm not in it. Being my natural self, I neglect most pictures without me in it, who doesn't? Haha. Ey, I deserve my own Bimbo Moment okay? *Reenacts Julianne's line in episode 33*

p/p/p/s: Why? Because I'm proud that they're wearing my tees. Hohoho. Bimbo Moments, again.

p/p/p/p/s:
Sorry, fellow BFC Blog readers, I couldn't upload the pictures over at that blog, which I have no idea why. So, uhm, the pictures are here okay. My apologies.

Good night and God bless you, fellow faithful readers.

No comments: