Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tagged by Squeaky.


1. Do you think you’re hot?

No.

2. Upload your favorite picture of you!


3. Why do you like that picture?

Because Why Not? was awesome.

4. When is your last time you ate pizza?

Few months ago.

5. The last song you listened to?

Yiruma, and why is it Edward's Lullaby? Pfft. Whattheheck. River flows in you is whatever Twilight's OST. Like unfair! Because Yiruma plays it waaaayy better than whoever is playing it for the soundtrack. Pfft.

6. What are you doing right now beside this?

Listening to Yiruma. River flows in you.

7. What name would you prefer beside yours?

I love my name. (:

8. People I tag.

A. Hannah.

B. Elaine Lee.

C. XiaXue.

D. Sanjeeva.

E. Michelle Chan.

9. Who is A?

My oh-so-wonderful cousin. =)

10. A is having relationship with?

My dog. Oh well. She couldn't help it.

11. Say something about E.

She's short. I'm short. And I love her. Heh.

12. How about D?

My Christmas gift perhaps? Hohohohoho.

13. Who is B?

My primary shoolmate.

XiaXue's intentionally included because there aren't any questions about her. =x

No comments: