So what uhm have you guys been doing these days eh?
I guess it all depends on the dollahs you own, well your parents own. Indirectly, wealth status. Uhm, lifestyle. And definitely, size. Yes, size.
Human Type A.
The rich filthy rich.
I bet most of you kids would be spending your holidays in some tourist hotspots. Pfft. Sorry but I'm not going anywhere for a vacation these end-term holidays. Pardon the harshness. And for those going to *clears throat* Japan. Tsk. I hate you. Not forever but while you were there and maybe a month after you're back. Well, if you buy me souvenirs I might cut it down to a fortnight. So, how's that sound? Haha.
I'm joking.
Well, only part of it. The hate part is definitely serious. =)
Human Type B.
The geek.
You stock up on books, and more books. You got an entire shelf just for Physics. Tsktsktsk. I can totally imagine Chin or Ling Wei doing this. Haha. No offence buddies. Up as early as 0700, put on your nerdy specs* and crunch up all the way. Like 10 minutes of TV disrupts the growth of neurons in your brain. Pfft. Imagine me with 4 box sets of CSI already. Box sets people. The total SPM-is-next-year syndrome is back. Tsk. Here's a piece of my mind, exam is just a month ago.
*Something I want for Christmas, don't ask why, just get it for me. Iloveyou. Thanks Mr/Mrs/Miss Anonymous.
Human Type C.
The special.
You get up as late as possible. Well, until some random annoying people calls you awake. E.g Hannah. Pfft. The first thing you do is to check on the refrigerator or the kitchen counter to see what's for brunch. Milo would be perfect to kick-start your holiday mornings. No wonder Nestle's been doing good all these years. Look at their shareholders. Tsk. Glue yourself to the oh-so-wonderful computer. Eyes never leave the monitor and you simply turn eccentric day by day. Hog up the idiot box in the wee hours of the morning. As mentioned in the above, CSI is totally addictive. Like drugs but it doesn't make you goyang. Unlike Type B, you ignore all educational materials, well CSI is exceptional, and those Form 5 books are left to accumulate dust and silverfish. Here's how the size matters, you'll never starve for a mere hour. Candies, chocolates, chips, nuts, and all that junk's prepared on your desk. Heh. This is life, I tell you.
And only one person has all the above criterias and personalities, ... , me.
Well, this one's special breed.
Human Type D.
You're adventurous and loves challenges. You try on new things you never done before. E.g Hair dyes, staying up for a full 72 hours, and when you've done that, definitely sleep for a straight 16 hours, and strolling at the park at 0400. You bug your sister, you love bragging with your brother and friends about your coolest techniques, skills, and some random punk you owned at some game. You're an otaku. Almost an otaku.
And only two people on planet Earth's doing these.
My brothers.
My elder macha got his hair bleached in brown. Tsk.
I'm considering mine highlighted red. Dark red. Hohohoho. To match this coming Christmas. But, ... , as if lah.
Anyway, this holidays seems to be flying pass at like 3165468746541321686 km/h. *sobs* It's almost the end of November already! And one more month to go before school reopens again. Sigh. Better enjoy kaokao, I tell you. So please Hannah, understand and not wake me up so early? Thankyouberimuch. I'm sick of getting up at 0545 every morning. Pfft.
But there's not much to enjoy though, since I'm not going out for a holiday. You know, speaking of it, even Hannah's going for holidays. Like, Hannah punyer Hannahbanana. Pfft. Not to say she cannot go on holidays lah, but why not bring me along? Oh well. I'll be going for Church Camp, only. Tsk. So JBTians, when's our next reunion? Heh. And weird-dos. And Siah Eer. And Ee Von and the company. I'm available for invites alright? All you need is ask. And oh transportation and monetary services are definitely very welcomed. =)
Reminiscing the past holidays, here are some very very very good ones. Like awesome. Heh.
1. China.
My first visit to a gorge.
Pssst. I look chio sia. Lalalala.

My first ride on a yak. I bet 9/10 of you readers don't know what a yak is. d:
Well, you're looking at one.
The one I'm sitting on. Not the one sitting on it. -_-

My greatest achievement, and also my first hiking attempt.
Me alone without Mum and Dad, all the way to the peak of Yunnan's snowcapped mountain.
Proud seh. Higher than Mount Kinabalu okay? Heh. Most of them made it half way only. (:

Me. long. hair. o.o
Focus on the background, Jas Min.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Like quite long okay? Pfft.
I first ate, uhm, ... , make a guess. (:
Like, obvious what.
Go ahead and give it a try at the tagboard.
No rewards if the correct answer is given. Heh.
My first visit to a totem pole mania. Interesting, I tell you. (:
I'm having doubts, whether to show the following picture or not.
Warning: Do not laugh.
Oh well.
I.
will.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Picture deleted. Heh.
My first try in a local costume.
I know you guys are laughing, shaddap. It's a new thing, okay? Pfft. Ihateyoupeople. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Malunyer. Tsktsk. Whatever lah.
2. Langkawi.

Damn man can? Hohohoho.
3. Genting. ( with Siah Eer )

Again. I look like her boypren more than her bestpren.
LMAO.
4. Pulau Pangkor. ( E.T Trip )

The Orange PMRees. (:

Ze' bestest buddies.
*sniffs* I *sniffs* miss *sniffs* you.

The Orange Sakamotoers. Haha.

Shien Chen.

Thiam Hock. =)
My short hair damn bergaya right? Oh, it's been a year.
5. Port Dickson. ( Youth Camp )

One of my favourite photos, until today.
Look at the sea, gradiented without Photoshopping with Colour Harmonies II. Lol.
Look at Gabriel, how random he is with his pants.
Look at Samson and the volleyball, how it's caught in midair.
Look at the sand, almost pure white.
Perfecto.

The awesomemest Pepperminters.
6. Cambodia.
Okay, I ain't go no pictures because my camera, I mean, I had no camera. And I wasn't bothered to snap pictures with my lousy phone camera which turns out sucky and noisy in the end. And uhm, I'm lazy to hunt for photos in the web. We all now what Cambodia's got. Angkor Wat. Oh yes, I went to the Killing Fields. Superbly interesting. And also that jail thing. I remember it's Pot something. Ah, half forgotten the name of the historical place but again, extremely interesting. Tsktsk.
7. Hong Kong.
No pictures for this too. Disneyland didn't exist back then. All there was is only shops. Didn't buy much during that trip. And I had my longest market walk in Hong Kong. Like our pasar malam 1 hour perfect to finish shopping can? Theirs 3 hours, and just plain walking aimlessly. We got fed up of buying anything but to look for an open road instead to get a cab. Pfft. Quite a sucky trip. I'll give a 4/10 if you ask me.
Okay, Hong Kong should not have been listed down because I mentioned way above that this is an awesome list. Pfft. Nevermind that. Neglect Hong Kong then. So, uhm, I consider vacations educational, interesting and fun. I do encourage you guys to go out and explore places, but do buy me gifts alright? Heh. And not to miss out, international stamps could help me add my collections. Thankyou and iloveyou. Ladida.
This is a lengthy one. Long time no berblog ini maciam, and this actually feels good! *screams*
P/s: All awesome places I've been to listed in the above are in the time frame of like 5 years. I can't possibly go to so many places this year kan? Tsk. Logically. -_-
Good night and God bless you!
Jas Min.
No comments:
Post a Comment