A tagathon.
1 ) Are you allowed to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
I don't think so. Anyway, I don't want a boyfriend.
2 ) Describe yourself in one word.
Me.
3 ) Who would you pick: the one who loves you, or the one you love?
The one who loves me.
4 ) Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Nope.
5 ) Does it feel good to love?
Yes of course.
6 ) God is giving you five more minutes before going back to heaven. If you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
'I love you, and wait for me'. Hah.
7 ) What would you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
'Screw you'.
8 ) Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Yes.
9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Their problem lah. .____.
10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
Not much.
Part II
1 ) I love ___ the most.
God.
2 ) Tell us your dream last night.
Shit. Shhh. Of all dreams why last night's? Pfft.
3 ) Ever hated someone so bad?
Nope.
Yes.
Wait.
Britney Spears.
4 ) The biggest and most hurtful lie you heard?
I don't remember.
5 ) Think of the last time you were really angry. Why were you angry?
Because of myself.
6 ) If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
To find my purpose in life.
7 ) If you could have an all-expense-paid trip, where would you go?
Paris.
8 ) Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Nope.
9 ) Are you old-fashioned?
No, I'm not. Listening to oldies aren't old-fashioned okay. Pfft.
10 )What would be harder for you: to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
I do not love them back.
11 ) What would be the hardest thing for you to give up, other than people?
Drawing. Now you know. d:
12 ) Five facts about you:
Loud.
Nonchalant.
Passionate.
In love.
Made to be hungry.
13 ) Five things you fear:
Spiders.
Ageing.
Rejection.
Failures.
Losing the people I love.
14 ) Five songs playing in your MP3 lately:
Mummy's having the mp3 and I don't plan to list out the songs I listened via the PC. No, not even five.
15 ) Five things you treasure:
God.
Family.
Friends.
Darling dog.
Me.
16 ) Life motto:
I constantly change life mottos but anyway, this is one.
'Every artist was first an amateur' by Raplph Waldo something.
17 ) Five words/things you always use/say:
Huh?
Whattheheck?
Kadevalai.
Babi.
Ohmygosh.
I tag:
Jessica Loo.
Shirlynn Chung.
Elaine Lee.
Chingy.
Michelle Chan.
Next.
Three names you go by :
1. Jas.
2. Min.
3. Minapoh.
Three screen names you have had :
1. Aminah.
2. zhuzhu01.
3. retardbart.
Three physical things you like about yourself :
1. Me bululess legs.
2. Nice calves.
3. Fingernails.
Three physical things you don’t like about yourself :
1. Weight. Fat.
2. Height. Short.
3. My eyebags. Getting darker.
Three parts of your heritage :
1. Chinese.
2. Hokkien.
3. Malaysian.
Three things that scares you :
1. Spiders.
2. Rejection.
3. Failures.
Three of your everyday essentials :
1. Computer.
2. Food.
3. Oxygen.
Three things you are wearing now :
1. Top.
2. Shorts.
3. Knee support.
Three of your favourite bands or musical art singers:
1. ABBA.
2. Carpenters.
What? Okaylah, something more unkolot.
3. 98 Degrees.
Three of your favourite songs :
1. The Winner Takes It All.
2. Sempurna.
3. This I Promise You.
Three things you want in a relationship :
1. Love.
2. Passion.
3. Faith.
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you :
1. Height.
2. Weight.
3. Brains.
Three of your hobbies :
1. Eating.
2. Sleeping.
3. Anime, manga, or just CSI can keep me awake all day long.
Three things you wanna do really badly right now :
1. Bathe.
2. Drink. As in water.
3. Sleep. Again.
Three careers you’re considering/considered before :
1. Aeronautical Engineer.
2. Pilot. (before)
3. Dentist. (before)
Three places you want to go on vacation :
1. Paris.
2. Africa.
3. Big Apple.
Three things you want to do before you die :
1. Achieve my goals.
2. Get married.
3. Dance in the rain.
Three people that you would like to see take this quiz now :
1. Sanjeeva.
2. Charlotte.
3. Lester.
I was tagged by:
Jeff.
I tag:
Tracie.
Hui Phing.
Chi Yin.
Penny.
1st : What's your name?
Ng Jas Min.
2nd : How old are you?
16 .
3rd : What are three electronics you can't live without?
Computer.
Handphone.
Camera.
4th : Are you amazing?
Not quite.
5th : What is the brand of the phone you are using?
Sony Ericsson.
6th : What colour is your phone?
Black.
7th : Have you slept in school before?
Yes.
8th : How long are you online in one day?
How long I want to.
9th : How would you describe yourself?
Loud. Simple. Sexy.
Hah. Self-praise is good. d:
10th : What's your favourite topic to talk about?
Ling Wei's favourite topic. (:
11th : Which teacher do you like?
Miss Elsie.
12th : Who do you think is the most handsome in your class?
C'mon, it's an all-girl school. Am I not handsome too? =)
13th : Who are you currently aiming on?
Sanjeeva. And he's mine. Too late, fellow tangachis. Heh.
14th : Do you know a lot of your sibling's secrets?
Not much.
15th : How do you rate your sibling?
Lol. Jeff's such an evil sibling. =x
9/10.
16th : Is your sibling gorgeous?
Not really but random unknown aunties say they are. -_-
17th : Do you judge people?
Yes, I do. At times.
18th : Do you run?
Yes.
19th : Are you lazy to tag people?
Nope.
20th : Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Mummy.
21st : What's 2 + 2?
Ehmphat.
22nd : Who's your idol?
Me.
23rd : Are you a monster?
Ahaha. Like Stitch.
24th : Do you play with Barbie dolls?
Not anymore.
25th : What was the last movie you watched?
The Incredible Hulk.
26th : What do you think about your English?
Broken.
27th : What do you think about your Bahasa Malaysia?
Horrible.
28th : Who do you hate?
I hate nobody.
29th : Do you love yourself?
Very.
30th : Blurt out 5 random words
Random.
Smile.
Smirk.
Retard.
Flirtatious.
No comments:
Post a Comment