Sucky post.
1. What date is it?
November 6th.
2. What time did you wake up?
0615.
3. Did you go somewhere yesterday?
School. Church. Home.
4. What did you do there?
Talk. Play. Sleep.
5. Are you mature or immature?
Depends on how individuals grade my maturity.
6. What do you call your mom n dad?
Pa. and Mii.
7. Are you an only child?
Nope.
8. Where do you go shopping?
AEON.
9. Do you like school?
Yeah, I do.
10. Do you like books?
And yes.
11. Do you want to get married?
Probably. (:
12. With whom?
A man. -_-
13. Are you spoiled?
Not quite.
14. What's the most flattering compliment you ever get?
Can I change that into annoying instead of flattering?
I look good when I cry. o.o
15. Only girl/boy in the family?
Girl.
16. If you were to marry a celebrity, who would it be?
Me.
17. Would you like to meet Josh Hartnett?
Nope.
18. Where do you think your best friend is?
Home, maybe.
19. When was the last time you talked to your best friend?
This morning.
20. You think he/she needs you now?
I think so.
21. What do you want for your birthday?
Love from loved ones.
22. If you were to buy a car, which car would it be?
Volkswagen Beetle was my ex. Now I want a Mini Cooper. Somehow, I'd be happy when I drive like how Mr Bean makes me happy.
23. Are you a fun person to be with?
Yes, I think I am. When I feel good with the right people.
24. Do you wear makeup?
Nope.
25. What lip balm do you use?
I don't use lip balm.
26. Would you get a tattoo?
Don't want to.
27. Belly pierce?
Nope.
28. How many kids do you want?
Why the rush? Decide later lah. -_-
29. Do you have any homework?
Yeah, Accounts.
30. Any song that you're listening to?
ABBA's.
31. Do you believe in spells?
Nope.
32. Where do you want to go now?
China.
By the name of Blogger, I wish to tag: None.
Note#1: Sorry, I'm not really in a good mood right now. I want to get away from this busy world and isolate myself from problems and life's hurdles. Is a one-day getaway to Paris all by myself too much to ask? Ah, ridiculous. You get the gist of it lah.
Note#2: Digital Fortress, completed. Seriously, interesting. Those who have read, I personally think Susan Fletcher is the main cause of all the troubles. Strathmore and his crazy plan. David Becker the kesian fellar. Greg Hale and Phil Chartrukian dead. Ah, I salute Ensei Takando. Smart ass.
Note#3: Report card day tomorrow. Mum's over at China. Sigh. I love you, Ma.
Note#4: I'm a fool, playing by the rules. The loser has to fall.
Okay, that's more of a metamorphic/ idiomatic line, cincai lah.
I know I shouldn't have posted. This sucks, awfully.
Good night, all.
No comments:
Post a Comment