Like today, Billy, Hannah and I agreed on printing out more Why Not? flyers at noon. So he comes at 1400 over at my place, picked us up and we head to the store. I tell you, that owner darn kiamsiap. Already print so much still charge us so expensive. Pfft. Ah anyway, he asked us to come collect the flyers an hour later, so we drop by the clothing shop. Some sort of place where you get to design your own shirts/ caps/ towels/ and even thongs ( found it over at some website ). Had our discussions, more of a LOUD discussion, and decided to think through and consider other outlets because this shop's plain, boh keh. I don't know lah but it just shows me the we-only-want-money-and-business kinda impression. Indirectly, somehow.
Then we had lunch at our own expenses. Billy selamburly sat down and ordered chinese tea without even finishing it. Tsktsk. Clearly, all accountants are rich. Haha. Eh, I paid for Hannah's lunch too. Ah anyway, we had lunch and went back to the printstore. Collected the flyers and head back home. Well, almost home.
Until he was in front of my place, he was like.
Billy: Eh Jas Min ah, later I fetch you back ah.
Me: Ah okay, sure.
We were seriously feeling uber random, and started circling round Bandar Botanic looking for potential youths. Haha. Hoping for some young lads to come out loitering under the scorching hot sun is difficult okay? But we did made every effort trying to pass out flyers lah.
Then we went for more. Until almost 2 hours of distributing flyers, we went back home and yours truly was dead tired. But I didn't want to nap though. I had to work on the Why Not? tee. So, being a noob photoshopper, I still had to work on the tee. Pfft. Like abit unfair can? If only I had help from Angeline, I bet it would turn out way better. Heh. Anyway, I had some time thinking, cracking, oozing out all ideas possible. This is the real headache, I tell you. Everybody's got headache. Well, most of the committee members.
*while the picture loads*
Here's the list of committees and their respective headaches. Haha.
Me - Shirt design. Oh and ushering.
Hannah - Games.
Toefl - Worship. And his decoration thing.
Amy, Tobey and Nicholas - Games.
Billy - Everything.
Pastor John - Nothing.
Hee. Not exactly nothing but exteriorly, pastor looks like he's enjoying more than worrying. Haha. Chunted right? My pastor's the bassist of the day. So people out there, who says adults cannot be youths again? We've got our very own pastor rocking on the stage yo'! You don't want to miss out this opportunity ey? Haha. Part of the enthusiasm I must have gotten after a whole day of semangatedness. We all sound so desperate right? Ah. Come people, come!

Eh, why so small ah?
Larger views over at BFC Youth's blog.
Ah cincai lah. So whatchu think? The entire idea is suppose to keep it simple and eye-catching. Sticking to the theme. I repeat, it is meant to be simple. Don't go lohing that is plain and boring ah. It's nice, okay? Not self-praising, well, maybe a lil', but still, it's nice. Either the one on the left or the on the middle will be the design. That'll be confirmed on Monday or the latest, by Tuesday. So, I'll update as soon as I got the news. My job is to design only okay. The bigboss knows everything. It's like the game of Simon says. Lol.
A big thank you list.
Okay, I'll make sure it's BIG.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
THANK YOU BERI MUCH BILLY WONG!
For everything from the very start. On behalf of your fans ( if there are any, haha! ), I, Ng ah Min, would say, I love you. Heee. God bless you, Billy. *smiles!*
Eh, I say it's big doesn't mean it's long okay? Can be fat also what. Haha. Alright, now the shirt's done. I think my next headache would be dealing with the money collections. Wish me luck, y'all! Heee.
Oh and random note, I love how Julienne ( might be the incorrect spelling ) says 'Bimbo moment' in XiaXue's BFF Challenge episode 33. Darn funny siut. Heh.
Okay, good night and God bless you guys. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment