Friday, November 14, 2008

Here I go again.


I FEEL SO DARN FAT.

Okay, I'll promise to keep this short. So, go on reading.

My mum. Left me her ex-skinny jeans which she claims it was to loose for her.

Like whattheheck. My mum's assuming I'm fatter than her. (Well, I am, but still?!)

I put it on.

It fit nice and loose on my legs.

Perfect thigh-hugging.

And I had to suck in deep breaths to shove it all up to my waist.

And whoops.

I cannot friggin button it no matter how I suck my tummy in!

-__-

*shows babi face*

So yeah. I'm officially fatter than my mum.

I officially hate skinny jeans. Though I got quite the skinny legs.

But I can't go walking around with an unbutton/ unzipped fly, dumbass.

Oh well.

See. It's short.

Edit:
Conphirmed. Sialed. I'm obese Level II. Hit 53 kilos. Waistline uhm. 30. *fakes gasps* Body fat percentage. 30.9%. Hannah's the same too. At least I got partner. Heh. There's four levels and since we're on the second, we're half-besed. Well, I think you get it.

You know, I wish that Omron device was screwed up.

*swearstostarveforadecade*

Pfffftttt.
Edit#2: Whattheheck. I cannot even fit my brother's shirt. Tssskk.

No comments: