Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Compliments.

Crap post.

I just got to know, I don't handle compliments really well. As in pure unintentional compliments, not sarcasm. I go red easily okay? Like one second, poof! Jas Min turns into a tomato. Tsk. Laugh all you want lah. ._________.
Like this red, but this red was actually because of workouts lah.

It all started when my mum says I look good when I cry. Like whattheheck kan? I was like, flooding out tears and she says I look pretty. And it made me laugh the second she said that. Haha. That's good though. Heh. I miss you, Ma. =/

And then, my aunt says I look nice with spectacles. Whooa. Like four eyes makes me look good. Honestly, I selambur only. But then again, my face went red. Pfft. I wasn't really flattered actually. My brother claims I look like Harry Potter, ze' female version. Tsk. Brothers. *Sighs heavily*

Haha. And you know what makes me red most?

Him. (:

His teddy says. Te Quiero. Ohhh. *Goes red*

Haha. Ask my pureshen if you don't believe me. Heh. He's not any different either. d: Awesome. I love you, thambiiku. Hahaha. High high high. I need to jump! Aaaahh. You know I think Choco's coming. I can smell it. (:

Chao. *jumps and screams!*

No comments: