Monday, November 17, 2008

Reasons for the lack of updates.

I know.

I've not been updating like I used to. And my posts over at this blog, sucks. I love my dearest Blog Kurang Upaya and it's all because of the templates I've got to move into this blog. Tsk. Until today, I've got no help retrieving my old blog. Pfft. Like all my awesome posts are there. Long, braggy and funny. Funny in the lame version. But whattheheck, I still make readers laugh kan? No? Pfft. At least I know one reader who laughs. -.-

Oh well. First things first. Sorry for not updating recently and most of my updates are either lame/ boring/ super short or a combination of two or more. My apologies. I've been busy lately okay? I've been going to church often, for rehearsals, discussions and practices. Going around streethunting with Billy, Hannah and Nicholas. Though the event is just a mere week away, we've been doubling up on our stamina. Seriously, I tell you. Hannah was up that day at 0600. I was up to 0430 last night. Billy constantly lacks sleep. Nicholas, uhm, ... , he might not be staying up late but well he's been working thinking hard too. In fact, everyone's putting in their best effort into making this event a successful one. Toefl, Amy, Gabriel, Tobey and Pastor John has been practising hard for the worship. It's rawking good, I bet. So come alright?

Oh wait.

Commercial break. (:

Advertorial.

Venue: BFC Klang.

Date: 22. 11. 08.

Time: 1530.

Admission free.

E-mail me if you need help on directions or details. (:

Right. So, come kay? All are invited. Heh. And you know, I thank God I was up late. I mean, early in the morning because if I've not stayed up, Billy could not have mentioned that the tee printer wanted the image formatted in PSD. I sent it all in JPEG. Tsk. Lebih. But I had it all done though. See, worth straining my heavy eyelids.

Plus, mummy is back! After a fortnight without mumsies is killing me okay? Like a death penalty for missing someone you love. Pfft. Mum had fun though. She didn't buy much gifts but more of souvenirs and decorative stuffs. She bought a painting from China. More of an impasto. It's a framed picture of The Forbidden City. Heh. And then she got some cheap jeans for my brothers and a few RM 5.00 LBB tees for me. Hurray! I got more baggy comfy tees. d:

Oh, one more week to go! I'm super excited! And uhm worried. But come and pray with us for the success of the event at:

Prayer Meeting: 21. 11. 08 @ 2000 @ BFC Klang.

Why Not? Prayer Day: 22. 11. 08 @ 0800 @ BFC Klang.

Even though you're too busy, you'll eventually make time for cameras. (:

See ya there at our Why Not? event!

Jas Min.

4 comments:

Zesty Orange said...

hei minapoh.........
ur dog cute la... u equally cute..
haha... happy holidays.. miss u:)

Jas Min said...

Hey Ling Wei oh! Hahaha. Thanks. (:
Happy holidays too! And take care. Weeee.

sher lin said...

I love this picture!

Jas Min said...

Haha. You love me or my dog in the picture? Choose one. Hehehehe. =3

I love you, Lin. (: