Happy birthday Ong Yoke Pei!
Right, that's too far. God bless you, my friend.
Anyway, it's the last day of the holidays. Yes, rather depressing because exams are tomorrow. But I'm still here relaxing and I dare say, I've studied nothing. 0%. And after giving myself much time to considerate ( Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and blahblahblah, until today ), I think I should nerd. Okay, scratch that. I must nerd. A lil' too late isn't it? It's Sunday and exams are tomorrow. But whattheheck, it's never too late. Obviously, I don't expect myself to turn into a genius overnight ( but I certainly hope so ), but at least, I studied.
I'm off to nerd. Noh, bathe first. Wish me luck, fellow mates.
Oh and do miss me because I have to ultra nerd everyday for the 'tomorrows' papers. It's kind of the one-day-before-study thing. No time for blogging, I suppose. Well, we'll see then.
Goodbye for now. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment