Tell me, how am I suppose to cramp you in one night?
Now that I've been hating you so loooooooooooonnnggg.
How am I suppose to live without'chuu?
Baby, how am I suppose to carry on?
When all that I've been enjoying now is gone.
How am I suppose to live without you by Michael Bolton.
Lyrics edited by yours truly of course.
Credits to Jessica for the awesome inspiration.
HAHA. And yours was very funny, Jessica! =)
Edit: Whattheheck. Sejarah damn hard loh. ( How can it be easy when you didn't study much lah? ) Okay okay. But the things that I've studied, were, ... , forgotten. Oh mamah. I shall not loh about it. Sibeh suey loh this time. Pfft. T.T
Now that I've been hating you so loooooooooooonnnggg.
How am I suppose to live without'chuu?
Baby, how am I suppose to carry on?
When all that I've been enjoying now is gone.
How am I suppose to live without you by Michael Bolton.
Lyrics edited by yours truly of course.
Credits to Jessica for the awesome inspiration.
HAHA. And yours was very funny, Jessica! =)
Edit: Whattheheck. Sejarah damn hard loh. ( How can it be easy when you didn't study much lah? ) Okay okay. But the things that I've studied, were, ... , forgotten. Oh mamah. I shall not loh about it. Sibeh suey loh this time. Pfft. T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment