Friday, October 3, 2008

Hello Panda.

This post goes out to all pandas. Yes, pandas. Just felt like blogging about those cute furry black and white mammals, because they are plain cute aren't they? Okay, being honest here. I got the idea of pandas because I slept at 0400 last night and was bragging about my eyebags the entire morning. See, it relates now. d:

Oh, and this will be a lame one, I bet.

Ehlooouuu.
I'm Viva Diva Panda Mama Rama. ( Say that five times as fast as possible. Heh )
Here's a tutorial on how to be a Diva Panda in the Pandarama like me.

Okay, I can barely understand what I'm saying but whattheheck, I'm high.


1. Always consume healthy food that are high in vitamins and fibre.


2. Do the kungfu babeh! Learn some skills to knock out your competitors.


3. Roll on the floor laughs do work! Increase in rate of oxygen levels keep the brains working yo'.


4. Let the world see the beauty in you!

5. You got to sweat it all out dude! Yoga and weightlifting builds up concentration and muscles, fellow pandas.

6. Avoid spying hot panda mamas next door at high altitudes. You might not want to 'feel' the outcome when something goes wrong. Poor panda.

Lastly, have some fun yo'! All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Okay, that's about all because I'm tired and off to 'nerd' in front of the HD idiot box again. Like I will nerd. Oh well.

Good night and God bless you, fellow readers pandas. =)

No comments: