Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nerdbug, bite me.

Pretty much, what happens after a page of Sejarah. Ask Asiah, she knows. =x

I need someone to force me to study. You know, I think I need a nerd buddy. Like a complete nerd who can evolve me into the crunch mode or something. Sigh. I am seriously, not afraid of exams like I used to. I think it's because holidays are not meant for nerding, that's why. In my humble opinion, I think it's abit unfair for the Muslims because they have to prepare for their Raya Celebration and nerd at the same time. They can't be carrying books while visiting their relatives right? What more memorizing facts and terms in Biobitchlogy.

Just thinking what's right, and okay, a good excuse. =)

Project Study during this holidays: Failed.

Total subjects studied: None.

Honestly speaking here, I'm more excited of what's after the exams. Think of it, BFC's Youth Event, BFC's Annual Camp, Christmas, birthday parties, hangouts and definitely dates.

So anyway, had no intentions on studying and I couldn't sleep last night. I hogged the HD idiot box up to 0120. Had a deal with sayang to watch Batman Begins together. Quite a chilly night yesterday and I had my handknitted shawl wrapped around my neck the entire night. It's the mama's warmth and love you'll ever need babeh! =)


Postnote: October smells good eh? It smells better at the end of October. Like designer perfumes. *winks* Uhm, I don't use perfumes, just an example.

Signing off! :D

2 comments:

Rao said...

haha....AAHH look whos not studying -.-"

told u i think i kacau u alot ryte

i guess i gotta stop disturbing u so tht u can study ^_-

Jas Min said...

Don't worry lahh pakcik oi. I can handle you, I can handle exams. HAHAHA. Okay, that was a joke. d: Still, no worries aight? I'll do fine. =)