Saturday, September 27, 2008

What a yanne wants for birthday/ Christmas


My baby.


I know a bokeh Nikon will definitely burst your bank accounts.

I've come up with something more realistic and affordable. =)

A happy saree!




Okay? Sui? Swee. Hehehe.

I'll love you if you get me one. I'll love you more if you get me two. :D

*sareepleasecomeintomydreams*
Okay, I know this is weird but I so want a saree. These pictures above might not be a saree but whatever it's called, I want it. Hee.

2 comments:

Rao said...

wei im farting...listen to this

haha saree aar? cunted..
.so i have to ask for a samfu? xD

and btw....erm haha i think u will look HUBBA HUBBA in a saree xDDD

kk done farting

Jas Min said...

HAHA. Yes you can get a samfu and maybe we should take coupled pictures. Fuh. And start a new trend or something. And soon, we'll see couples around swaping each other's traditional costumes. If they're from different ethnicity, of course. XD

Oh yes, I have to look HUBBA HUBBA anyway. :D

Farts!