Like any tag, it comes with a set of rules. In this case, the rules are as follows:
State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself..
The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.. No tag backs.
1. I pick my nose often. Disgusting, I know but I feel it's necessary to keep your nasal tracts all clean and unblocked. Obviously, I don't do it in public. -_-
2. I like to say the word 'Pathetic' nowadays. I wonder why, but it seems to be a part of me already. So pathetic. Haha.
3. I MUST pee every morning I wake up. It's already a habit eversince my brother used to scare me with stones growing in your bladder if you stop and control your urine. Stupid. But anyway, it keeps me healthy and refreshed after removing all those liquid that you have accumulated overnight. Lol.
4. I cannot mute myself for more than an hour. It's proven because I even had to whisper to myself during examinations. Like 'aiyahh' and 'huh?'.
5. I lost my first kiss. Thanks to my darling Choco. And I gladly, licked him back. :D
6. I am a herbivore. Well, not exactly but I eat almost all vegetables. That includes bean sprouts and peas. I don't get why alot of people don't like them. But I don't know why my tyre is like that. Don't ask me why, I also don't know why.
7. I admit I roll my eyes at Girl A often because she's freaking skinny and she say she's fat. Freaking annoying, I had to roll my eyes. d:
8. I cannot sleep without my teddy bear. I even brought it to camp and holidays. Heee.
9. I cried because my dog stole teddy from my bed and bit it until the cotton came out.
10. Eh?! I got my period later than Elaine but I didn't seem to grow at all. Whattheheck.
11. I do weird stuffs without realizing it, when I'm half-asleep and I got caught during Youth Camp this year by my fellow roommates. They say I was rubbing teddy's ass and mumbling some weird Greek, French, Japanese, weird language. Plus, I once sleepwalked to my brother's room and banged on the door like some mad kid screaming at him that he stole my Tatabahasa book at the wee hours of the morning when I was standard 6. Shut up. I'm unique. *sticks out tongue*
12. I can spell hippopotamus at the age of four. Not bad right? =)
13. I dislike durians. I know some people just adore durians like Hannahbanana but I don't understand why. Why is it even called the King of fruits? Mangoes should be heir of that throne after that fat durian mangkats.
14. I cried on my first kindergarten concert during my solo singing performance. The entire crowd was laughing and the loudest were my family members. -_-
15. I love Sanjeeva and that's a fact you ought to know.
I'm going to tag:
- Nicholas Yeo
- Charlotte Lim
- Jessica Loo
- Jeff ( Do you do tags anyway? Lol. )
- Alvin Chan
- Ah any other people who feels like doing this. =)
1 comment:
haha wallaneh lao po....tht is disgusting xD
and WEII i love durian!!!
Post a Comment