Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pulau Ketam Angmohs.


Dear readers, this will be a lengthy one, I bet. =]

@ 0645 - I snoozed my crappy handphone alarm for 9 minutes. I do that often and it's a bad habit, I know. But you just can't help it when it's a Saturday and your alarm tone is set to Canon in D Major. Haha. *Grabs blanket that draped off when I got up and tucks self into another slumber sleep*

@ 0654 - Freaking handphone was functioning perfectly because it doesn't rings when I snooze it most of the time. That's why I have mummy to wake me up for school every morning because she knows that I snooze my alarm everytime. Such a lazy daughter she has. What to do? Bigger mass, bigger inertia acting towards the object. Bigger tummy, bigtime beautysleep moments. Crap. Cleaned up. Grab my daily dose of Milo. Packed my guitar songsheets and bag and tuned it. Went downstairs to wait for Hannah's ride to school for the Christian Union Party 08'.

@ 0730 - Arrived at the school compund. Hannah was like.

Hannah: Eh. Cool ahh to be school ahh? Nobody here.

Me: Where got lah? Got Yoga people there lah.

We were standing blankly in front of the wakaf.

Me: Eh don't go wakaf lahh, so smelly!

Hannah: Nobody in the school where got people use toilet one?

Me: Ohh yeah ah.

I'm sorry I got used to the horrible pee + poop smell from the toilet, which is situated right behind of the wakaf. She asked for my guitar because she wanted to practice for the worship later. I allowed her, definitely, being an awesome cousin. *Self-claps* She mentioned that we're going to sing Reflector, Majesty and Hosanna later on. I got bored and hungry and somehow a fat fly landed on the stool. I got my camera out from my pocket and attempt to take a picture of it, but it's just something no ordinary camera can do except for a Nikon DSLR or maybe a Sony α. Oh well, I just told what I want for my birthday/ Christmas. Lol. I obviously failed, the current Olympus I'm having is only 7.1 Mpixels and it can't zoom really well. So it turned out blur and foggy. Later on, our schools most 'rejected animal', according to Hannah, I name him Mr. Meow, appeared and had his snuggling job finding the perfect spot to rest. Then, Miss Photographer wannabe took some shots of Mr.Meow. It turned out amazing I tell you!



Unphotoshopped shots I'm proud of. =]

I think Mr. Meow got pissed off at me or something after taking his photos without his permission because his freaking face is Hak Terpelihara. Whattheheck.


@ 0830 - Charlotte came. I was like 'is that Charlotte ah?' because she looked really skinny loh. Hannah and I cannot even fit into that Christian Union BabyTee but Charlotte squeezed into it perfectly. Sigh. Life is never fair. If it would have been fair I could have owned awesome cameras and lenses now. Anyway, she brought 6 bottles of Sarsi and paper cups for the party. Heee. I seriously miss the ol' gang alot. As in the early Suksesians. Ah why don't I just name them here, give them some fame over here at my blog. Lol.

Charlotte, Shirlynn, Amy, Beau Pink, Neevetha, Jasmine Tham, Uma, Manvinder, Priyadharshini, Puan Arbaiah and of course Hannah.

@ 0900 - Iri came. I helped out to carry the keyboard from the instrument store to the canteen. Soon, more people came. The people were practising and Charlotte and I were just updating each other about our lives. The usual cranky jokes I make still makes her laugh and I'm glad to know that. It's good to hear from Charlotte that she's working. I shall not tell you any details about her job, want to know about it, go find out yourself. d:

@ 0930 - More people came. There were more than 20 people. Hannah was the emcee for the entire event, well not really entirely, Iri substituted after she got high and crazy during the games. Oh well, we started off with praise and worship. Then sharing from each form representatives about 'One thing I like about Christian Union'. Then, games. This game was to act out a scene of a popular movie. Oh and it was really funny to see Jessica, Amanda and Hannah poking Christina and Chandini ( Wait, is she Chandini? ). Anyway, Tharshinii got to act out a scene and she was pointing at someone's yellow collar and she did some putting-on-a-shoe action and it was an automatic answer that was like BANG! Phua Chu Kang! in my mind. Hee. And I got a Cloud9 plus a cute smiley keychain. Then it was Amelia's turn to share and then me. I didn't prepare my speech like every other people. Lazy and irresponsible, I know. But anyway, I just said whatever came through my mind like spontaneously. I wonder if the people understand but haha, it doesn't really matter I guess. I still love Christian Union and that's the utmost importance I think. You see, I've been a Christian Union member ever since I stepped into MGS.

Oh wait! Be right back. *Listening to the rap of Standing in the eyes*. Heeeee.

Okay, back. Yeah, but this year I had to join the Japanese Club because I took Japanese lessons and sensei was like, 'compulsary I tell you!'. But anyway, I still come for meetings after school on Tuesdays. It is a lil' sad that I've got not much friends to bising with, Hannah's always busy doing something, Shirlynn comes and goes, and so does Charlotte, Looi Yoong came only once, I seldom see Jessica and if I do, she must be playing the piano, and I don't quite mix with Amanda or Amelia. But it's good to crap with some of the juniors I meet somewhere along the way. In conclusion, I still stay back for meetings every Tuesday and help to arrange the tables and chairs after the meeting or send the keyboard back to the store. :D

Then then we got another game. We were separated into groups of four of five and we had to line up in a row. Like this...

My group members were Jessica, Jolene, Usha, Tharshinii. There, I'm the one at the end with the blue jersey. The point of the game is to pass on serviettes to your group members with your mouth. Haha. It was fun and everyone was so 'eeeeeeeeee' at first but I guess we enjoyed ourselves in the end. Our group got. FIRST, from the last.

Jessica: Eh, we got FIRST from the bottom okay? *shows the wave-like action to demonstrate the word bottom*
Lillian: We got second from the top lahh!

Jessica: No! You got FOURTH from the bottom okay?

All: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Later on, they had the blanket game but I didn't join because I was busy preparing the drinks with Charlotte. Then we makaned. Hannahbanana was so proud and happy of herself because the sandwiches she made were all walloped. And same goes to her fishballs. She was boasting and yadayadayada, but I ate most of her fishballs. -_- Haha.

@ 1045 - Mummy came over to school to pick Hannah and I to church. Hannah's late for music practice and I'm late for work. Oh dear. Thank goodness pastor wasn't mad or something. Heee. Then the usual, photostating, copying and more paperworks piling up. Oh and by the way, great news! BFC Visitors can now receive our all new complimentary folder and magazine. Thanks to Pastor John, Aunty Clara and I, it's now completed! And all that was plain work work work.

@ 1230 - Aunty Clara brought all of us for lunch at Imperial, somewhere near Lester's house. Haha. It was an awesome one. We, as in Hannah, Gabriel, Gideon and I, had a good time while the adults did their usual chats. We started acting like angmohs, trying to look like very civilised, cultured, well-educated, angmohs.

The females talk with hankies.

Kids wipe their mouths after meal.

Gentlemen sit up straight, poised and waves to the bachelorettes.

Children wear napkins when they eat.

I failed being an angmoh.


Suddenly, Uncle John's phone rang. He was like...

Uncle John: Hello? Ahh yeah yeah Genting Church?.

Hannah: *Gets high* Ooohh. Genting Church eh! *Close eyes and says Please God Please God Please God!*

Aunt Sharon: Hahahaha. *Says along, Please God Please God!*

Me: Huh? Why why?

Hannah: It's the church of Genting lah. If my family go we can bring you along also! *Continues*

Me: OH REALLY? *Close eyes and chants along, Please God Please God Please God!

Gideon: Oh yesh ahh? *Please God Please God Please God!*

All joins hands and close eyes and chants.

Uncle John: Ohhh. Nineteenth ahh?

All: HAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH.

We got to know that Genting Church is having their 30th Anniversary and Uncle John is invited but it's on the 19th of October, a schooling day. Sigh. Oh well, but we had lots of fun alhh. Hahaha.


@ 1500 - Had a quick chat with my pureshen. Weee. Then he got his haircut which his sexiness is rather indescribable. And I photoshopped some pictures and packs for Bible Knowledge class.

@ 1620 - Took on Hannah's ride to church again for Bible Knowledge class. Joshua, Daniel and Ruben were early. Haha. It's so good to see the Good Samaritan boys after some time. Then teacher came and the lesson started. Today's chapter was on Luke 8. Rather an interesting topic, I think my favourite part was the Parable of the Sower because we get to illustrate the entire parable into a poster and some sort of diagram lah. Heee. Fun fun fun. And after teacher went back home, Miss Photographer got itchyhanded and high. =]


Ruben.


Daniel.

*Couldn't get a picture of Joshua.* Coming soon.

Biggieshots ahead!


I love all four of these.

It's called the joy of cuzziehood! =]

@ 1900 - Still in the mood for photography, I came running to snap photos of my darling dog. Tengok tengok, he was out with macha for his evening walks. I ran all the way just to take a picture and I managed to get one only. >.<

Alright, I guess that's all for now. I'm kinda tired already. :D

God bless you and take care readers!

No comments: