A hint: Something to do with the casts of the hit series, Heroes.
Another hint: It's a he. Well, at the very least.

George Takei, a freaking 71 year old freak and Altman, 54 were married on Sunday in a multicultural ceremony at the Japanese National Museum.
The Star Newspaper, Tuesday - September 16.
The once awed George Takei is a pathetic gay, without me knowing it. Are they swaping his role in the third season? I hope so. I swear I will not watch Heroes ever again if George Takei is still in that movie. No idea why, but I throw rotten eggs or just puke in a whim.
( Okay, lets drop the exaggeration here. )
I will still watch Heroes but maybe fast forward George Takei's scenes. ( That's more realistic, isn't it? ) I will not puke because my darling Micah will take my senses away with his cuteness but maybe I will just curse the lousy director for the wrong choice of actor for the role of Hiro Nakamura's dad.
Sigh. Disappointing.
Good night, readers! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment