Church Camp '10.
Same place or not. Same people or not. I'm meeting the same great God.
And that's sufficient for me. Megaexcited!
Nevertheless, some incy wincy problems.
Okay, thing is I am super tired to go unpack and then pack again. Just came back from hostel this evening and now I've got to unload my luggage and then fill it up again. Now to many, packing may be an exciting part of the traveling process, but it's definitely not to me. I would wish dearly for someone to pack my luggage for me. I have been packing for every week for more than a year already, I've grown so tired out of it. I'm the professional packer, I know just the amount of clothing to last me. Bottomline is, it's midnight and I'm tired and sleepy and I've got to be up by 0600 later on to catch the bus to camp. I'll slot packing in, somewhere in between.
Next challenge will definitely be the new don't-bring-canggih-phone rule. Not that I cannot live without my iPhone (I managed to do so twice, in Singapore and in Korea), but it's the alarm clock (and okay, maybe Smack Gugl). My phone has been my alarm clock since the very day I was given a phone itself (that was when I was 14). Just because I hate alarm clocks' "alarms", that very annoying ring-g-g only makes me want to smash it to bits and then go back to sleep again. And also being entirely honest, I love Smack Gugl! It's my Angry Birds, in game applications language.
I broke the 700 mark! Current high score's 765. *blasts fireworks*
My current wallpaper. Hee.
But yes, not bringing iPhone or any sort of mobile phone.
Problem #3, Mr Raffy is spinning, tumbling, having a whooping party in the washing machine now. Don't want to talk about how and why he got there but I'm praying hard he'll come out alive and whole. I need Mr Raffy, how am I to leave him for 4 days you tell me? Yes, this is one childish bit of Ng Jas Min's system.
And I've also decided not to bring my camera along (maybe mum's PowerShot but we'll see), because I'm no longer in the photography team so why the hassle? I'd love to eat, sleep, attend service not having to carry a big, black bag of grenades, guarding them like treasure. I do not want to be busy snapping around when I can be a part of the congregation, basking in the ambience. So, no photos this year! Note: said in a happy tone.
But all in all; phone or not, camera or not, Raffy or not (yes, it's true), all I need is Him and myself. Oh, it's going to be good! I better go pack, goodnight and God bless!
Love, Jas Min.
No comments:
Post a Comment