Monday, August 22, 2011

Kawanless.

Back in the soils of Subang with the internet connection (finally!). Today marks the commencement of my fifth semester in my very brief college experience so far. Excited? Not really. Why? Refer to title.


Kawan baikku has already left me for INTI.


Bunnies, KLPac trip - 3rd Sem.

Hish, you will definitely miss me because, you will lah. All that bunny talk, modulus, Sochews, Gretchen. Funny we grew close only in semester two because you were in the wrong gang (he confessed)! Padan muka. So glad we berkawan eversince.


Ini kawan remains in Sunway but is always missing in action. Not a surprise because he forever busy checking out chicks (and busy giving me names like Klang Ah Phor).


Marcusah, buka puasa @ TGIF - 4th Sem break.

Mr Kong, please stop pointing out how fat I am or how Klang-y I may be. I am like that so leave me, my fats and Klang alone. He's one that'd bluntly go, "Jas Min ni hen fei liao. Mei tian sui chiao zuo zhu ah?" and also, "Eh Klang got Streamyx ah?".

Abo has already left for Sudan, Africa.

Latim has already left for Uganda, Africa and then Florida, States.


Ah Dee - 1st Sem.

Idee has already left for Seremban.

And that's about the people I am seen with in college. And all of them left, except for Marcus and I. But Marcus is not even in any of the classes that I am in. Boo.

Today is going to be like the first day of college all over again. I know nobody, nobody but me.

This semester:

1. I will be taught by the same lecturer for four months, everyday.

2. I will only be solving mathematical problems.

3. I will nail the three Calculuses that I'm enrolled in, I know I will!

Not really looking forward to studying so soon, how?

Love, Jas Min.

No comments: