Instead of an 'edit #3', I might as well start with a fresh new post for Wednesday. Well, technically Wednesday has ended, but I'm not asleep yet. Hence, it's still Wednesday to me.
Slumped against my pillow, leaning on the bedpost, covered under my comfy sheets, Michael Jackson's Man In The Mirror playing on iTunes, head resting on Mr Raffy's nose. Perfect.
Now I don't want to start off with my usual complaints about Statics (Just because there's absolutely nothing to complain about, for today. Maybe tomorrow, but today's fine), because then it'll just drive you to that red icon on the top right corner of this window or the top left corner for Safari users. You're welcome, in advance.
I'd like to thank a certain few individuals for a certain few favors they knowingly or unknowingly did for me. No need for naming but I hope you do know who you guys are. The very few people who still read this site (Yes, I know who visits this page. Hello, stalkers!), yes the three of you. I'm very glad indeed for you've made me brighten up somehow. I consider myself truly blessed, to have you guys around. Thank you, again!
And oh, remember T.I.P.? It's the theatre production I was involved in last April, Theatre In Progress. Two things. We were featured in the Sun!

Pretty awesome isn't it?
That's Bryan Tok and Terumi Matoba playing the roles of Daven and *I forgot her character's name sorry!*, respectively. Suddenly I feel all silly and childish complaining about the sickening rehearsal schedules we had to put up with. Wait, no. I'm still frustrated about it. Anyway, point is. We're in the papers!
Second, the RM 30 we had to fork out from our pockets for the production costs? We're getting it back! Magnificent, isn't it? We made so much of profit, we could have our money back and the remaining goes to charity. For a good cause! How I love happy endings.
And oh, Statics? If you've not read on 'edit #2' below, well I'd gladly announce it again. I've secured 15% for my coursework! (Like you'd understand, ... , but anyhow) I was slacking so much the night before, watching the Hannibal series. I had a six-hour sleep (Which was way too much, than planned) and got up at 0700 (Which was also way too late, than planned). Made myself soup for breakfast, did the usual chores and went back to bed by accident, at 0900. Then got up again at 1100 and panicked but did nothing about it still. I only started studying at 1330 in the library up to 1500. 90 minutes, and I feel super guilty for not working harder for those scores. It's almost like, I don't deserve those marks.
Fathers. My father? A yo-yo, that's what he is. Happy father's day nevertheless. I'm at the point where I don't quite care anymore.
Moving on, I am deeper in love with my classmates now. The boys in class are awesome. The Iranians are exceptionally funny! Ashkan, Shahyan, Amir and Abassi*, the four Iranians out of the dozen classmates that I have. Since class is so small, we're much closer to one another. Love the laughters the boys share so often. Rax, Moy, Zariff, Emirul, and yes that's almost the entire class. Hisyam included, definitely.
*Names spelt according to how I assume they're spelt, based on what we call them in class.
I just spent an hour comforting a friend over Skype. And just a week ago, I did the same thing for another friend over the phone. I must be a pretty good listener. Hah! Here's my toll-free number, yehright. I hope the both of you feel much better now, glad I could be of some help to lighten up your load. Smiles!
And to think about it. I want a listener too. Danggg.
Anyway, Idee's moving out of Sun-U Residence in a week. And she just told me about it. *sighs heavily* One less friend. It used to be Ai Waei, Hisyam, Idee and I. Ai Waei's in Aussie now, Hisyam's moved out and now it's Dee's turn. And if you do the math, there's just I, me and myself left. This isn't doing any good to my already-lonely-enough condition.
I will definitely miss those mem'ries we've had and spent, especially the silly ones.
One thing I learned this week? Never to trust again. I already know that I'm a keeper; I don't say much. And I'm usually careful and meticulous when I do speak. But then again, a certain somebody just slapped me in the face with reality, that not everybody is as they may seem. I should've known better not to trust you. I'm sorry but I am allergic to liars. You just don't go making promises and then breaking them yourself, as if it were nothing. And worse, pretend it wasn't your doing and turn a deaf ear and blind eye. Thank you, for teaching reminding me a lesson.
And on the other hand, some certain people can't keep their hands off others' matters. Settle your own before you go meddling with others, will you?
Ah I wouldn't want to spend time being disappointed or angry anyway. I have much better things worth thinking about. So you, forgiven. And you, forgotten. No time for drama! Sadly.
Guess what. My 45 yo roommate hasn't been around for 3 nights already. Hurrah! Her belongings are still around but her pillow is missing. I guess she took it and slept over at her friend's place or something. I didn't do anything to her okay! I was very nice and friendly, in fact. Probably she didn't want a 'dumb' or 'deaf' roommate. What? She can't speak English and I can't speak Mongolian or Russian. Not me!

My big innocent face, big nose, big smile. Confirm, not me!
*gasps* I ought to go to bed now. It's 0315 already. Time flies indeed.
G'night and God bless you, fellow humans.
Love, Jas Min.
No comments:
Post a Comment