I shouldn't be here, typing this down. But I don't quite care, for now.
Here's my situation, Statics is making me an emotional wreck. My lecturer is going so fast, I can barely understand anything. I know I am less than a month away from my finals, and I know I need to keep up if I want those fourpointohs.
But before that, let me take you to reality. She's in Chapter 5 now and I'm barely halfway through Chapter 2. I'm not that slow (Just a little bit) but logically, to understand Chapter 3, 4 and so on and so forth, I really need to master Chapter 2.
I'm such a slow poke at the whole 3-dimensional thing.
And I've been working on more than a hundred questions for Chapter 2 already, but believe me. There's still a hundred more to go. How am I suppose to get to Chapter 5? It's not simple 1+1, I can guarantee.
I have never felt this stupid before.
So those fourpointohs? It's just too impossible, for now.
Maybe it was meant to last for only one semester.
I'm going to sleep and maybe get up early to continue on Chapter 2.
Oh, just to distract myself from excessive self-loathing, I watched The Silence of the Lambs. Second time around. And Anthony Hopkins is just brilliant, as always.
I shall continue with Hannibal or Red Dragon before I go to bed.
Edit: Done with Hannibal and Red Dragon. Hannibal Rising after tomorrow's quiz. Splendid! But Anthony Hopkins wouldn't be in it anymore. Boo.
And hurrah! I scored full for Quiz 1 and Test 1. Thank You!
Statics Quiz 2 tomorrow. I'll get up to nerd full swing, tomorrow morning.
Edit #2: Jas Min's dunnit again! I nailed Quiz 2. But I must confess, I was much less prepared than I was for Quiz 1. Who cares anyway? I've secured 15% of my coursework. Hee.
And now, Hannibal Rising.
G'night and God bless.
Love, Jas Min.
No comments:
Post a Comment